How strong would rock Lee be....

Melanin

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
18,927 posts 1,266 reactions
Joined
Apr 10, 2014
Messages
18,927
Reaction score
1,266
Status
Offline
Activity Streak

Rima19

Member
401 posts 28 reactions
Joined
May 18, 2014
Messages
401
Reaction score
28
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Super Strong :p
 

hermic4lyfe

Member
182 posts 9 reactions
Joined
May 21, 2012
Messages
182
Reaction score
9
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
he would probably destroy Konoha unknownly:snick:
 

K i s a m e

Banned
Regular
598 posts 27 reactions
Joined
Apr 5, 2013
Messages
598
Reaction score
27
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Lee stunts on Kisame before he get's the chance to form a hand seal.

Lee's speed>>>>>>

Samaheda heals Kisame.
Kisames 1000 sharks eat lee.
 

Merkel

Leaf Village Regular 🍃
Regular
534 posts 47 reactions
Joined
Apr 13, 2015
Messages
534
Reaction score
47
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Can't I ask?

What? Of course you can ask, but I couldn't tell if you were trolling or not since 8 gates Guy couldn't even defeat Juubi Madara and both Naruto and Sasuke are stronger than that.
 
361 posts 21 reactions
Joined
May 1, 2015
Messages
361
Reaction score
21
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
What? Of course you can ask, but I couldn't tell if you were trolling or not since 8 gates Guy couldn't even defeat Juubi Madara and both Naruto and Sasuke are stronger than that.
About to defeat madara but still maybe Lee is too strong now
 

Merkel

Leaf Village Regular 🍃
Regular
534 posts 47 reactions
Joined
Apr 13, 2015
Messages
534
Reaction score
47
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Oh sorry I was saying guy was about to defeat him and maybe Lee is far stronger now

Yeah it is possible and very likely that Lee surpassed his sensei however I don't know what you mean about Guy was about to defeat Madara because Guy very clearly lost to Madara.
 
361 posts 21 reactions
Joined
May 1, 2015
Messages
361
Reaction score
21
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Yeah it is possible and very likely that Lee surpassed his sensei however I don't know what you mean about Guy was about to defeat Madara because Guy very clearly lost to Madara.
You must be registered for see images
 

Merkel

Leaf Village Regular 🍃
Regular
534 posts 47 reactions
Joined
Apr 13, 2015
Messages
534
Reaction score
47
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
You must be registered for see images

Scan shows that Guy lost to Madara? Madara was injured but Guy was about to die... Madara was still able to use jutsu anyway so it's hardly fair saying Guy was 'about' to beat Madara which I'm assuming when you say 'about' you mean he almost beat him.
 
361 posts 21 reactions
Joined
May 1, 2015
Messages
361
Reaction score
21
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Scan shows that Guy lost to Madara? Madara was injured but Guy was about to die... Madara was still able to use jutsu anyway so it's hardly fair saying Guy was 'about' to beat Madara which I'm assuming when you say 'about' you mean he almost beat him.
Madara said I thought I was a goner
Doesn't that mean guy almost beat him
 

K i s a m e

Banned
Regular
598 posts 27 reactions
Joined
Apr 5, 2013
Messages
598
Reaction score
27
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Oh sorry I was saying guy was about to defeat him and maybe Lee is far stronger now

Lee most likely isn't stronger. Madara confirmed that generations are getting weaker and weaker.
 
Top