how strong would rinn sharingan Madara be with all the third rinn feats ?

wael reda

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
how strong would madara be if we assummed that he can use all kaguya’s third eye feats considering that it is the same eye

Hints:

-madara would be able to absorb the chakra of the people inside IT ,which means his chakra levels would be equal to kaguya ,and his PS would be enhanced with that level of chakra

-madara would be able to use rewriting the wrold jutsu and the black portals

-and of course he has all rinningan techs scaled to his chakra level,plantery level mouktun ,mouktun clones can use susano or PS ..etc

what do you think? how strong would he be? who would be above him?

Draphsin

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So a madara with kaguya's chakra levels, kaguya's techniques, all the paths, + his own jutsus?

Madara obviously solos the NV, he has an intelligence advantage & his PS would even overpower kaguya completely.

KidGamer65

Supreme
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
madara would be able to absorb the chakra of the people inside IT ,which means his chakra levels would be equal to kaguya ,and his PS would be enhanced with that level of chakra
He canonically can't handle that level of chakra.

-madara would be able to use rewriting the wrold jutsu and the black portals
He canonically can't use the first one due to chakra, second one is possible.

He'd be the same unless we assumed he can handle the chakra of the IT victims like Kaguya can....but even then, that just means souped up Rinnegan techs, and S/T. He'd be above Naruto and Sasuke, below Hagoromo and Kaguya herself.

neosmith500

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Are u kidding?

Kaguya is better than him in every way , her will itself solos.

This is wat happens to madara with that much chakra

With full rinne prowes he would be above naruto/sasuke and below hago/ham/kaguya.

Last edited:

V h o

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Above Kaguya then, since you're giving him Kaguya feats alongside his own. EIther way it's fanfic since Madara can't handle that amount of chakra Lol

Edit:

Madara still wouldn't have ash bone or anything related to the byakugan, so Kaguya could still be above fanfic madara Lol

Last edited:

Seventh Sama

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So you're giving him kaguya's feats? I'd say he'd be close or on her level. btw the rinnesharingan doesn't "rewrite" the world, It just manipulates it like inorganic reanimation.

TRE MERCER

Legendary
Kin
22💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Leagues above Naruto and Sasuke.

Madara's Ps would be greater on equal to Sasuke Bijuu Ps. Let's not imagine how powerful his SS would be.

Dondaime Hokage Naruto

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Above Kaguya then, since you're giving him Kaguya feats alongside his own. EIther way it's fanfic since Madara can't handle that amount of chakra Lol

Edit:

Madara still wouldn't have ash bone or anything related to the byakugan, so Kaguya could still be above fanfic madara Lol
No he would be above her since he would have more hax and powerful Rinnegan techs. Who needs the Byakugan when you have the Rinnegan with same chakra level as Kaguya... Imagine the possibilities with that.

Also Madara already had Planetary mokuton....

wael reda

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So a madara with kaguya's chakra levels, kaguya's techniques, all the paths, + his own jutsus?

Madara obviously solos the NV, he has an intelligence advantage & his PS would even overpower kaguya completely.
Ash bones teleported directly at madara's PS one shots it ,alright?
Edit: madara can counter that be redirecting the ash bone to another place by another portals ,alright ?

Last edited:

wael reda

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No he would be above her since he would have more hax and powerful Rinnegan techs. Who needs the Byakugan when you have the Rinnegan with same chakra level as Kaguya... Imagine the possibilities with that.

Also Madara already had Planetary mokuton....
kaguya should be able to use rinningan paths too since she has 9tome rinn ,sasuke used the paths with 6 tome rinn

i think he would be at her level but her giant tsb puts her above him

wael reda

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He canonically can't handle that level of chakra.

He canonically can't use the first one due to chakra, second one is possible.

He'd be the same unless we assumed he can handle the chakra of the IT victims like Kaguya can....but even then, that just means souped up Rinnegan techs, and S/T. He'd be above Naruto and Sasuke, below Hagoromo and Kaguya herself.
nothing like madara cant canonically handle that chakra ,he looked like a balloon because he was
turning into kaguya
if someone like base madara or obito can handle jiubi chakra then why cant a jiubi jin handle that chakra ?

whatever i am just assumming so bare me

i think he would be easily above non jin hagromo ,and above even jj hagromo unless jj hagromo chakra is equal to kaguya’s which i doubt

KidGamer65

Supreme
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
nothing like madara cant canonically handle that chakra ,he looked like a balloon because he was
turning into kaguya
Nope. He only turned into Kaguya when BZ applied his will. It was stated that he was ballooning up because of the chakra. He only returned to normal when Kaguya took over.

if someone like base madara or obito can handle jiubi chakra then why cant a jiubi jin handle that chakra ?
Because chakra of all the IT victims plus Juubi>>>>>>>>>>Juubi.

i think he would be easily above non jin hagromo ,and above even jj hagromo unless jj hagromo chakra is equal to kaguya’s which i doubt
He'd be above Hagoromo w/o the Juubi since he's already on par with him without boosts, but JJ Hagoromo still wrecks him since Madara can't handle that chakra, so no, his chakra won't be equal to Kaguya's. At best he'll have:

-His normal techniques.

-Yomotsu Hirasaka, assuming it's even from the Rinne Sharingan considering nothing has implied that is is, nor does DB or Wiki say it's a Dojutsu.

That's it. He can't use Amenominaka due to having insufficient reserves, and the rest of Kaguya's OP techniques that actually put her above Hagoromo and the rest of the verse aren't from her Rinne Sharingan. He's not on JJ Hagoromo's level let alone Kaguya's.

wael reda

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nope. He only turned into Kaguya when BZ applied his will. It was stated that he was ballooning up because of the chakra. He only returned to normal when Kaguya took over.

Because chakra of all the IT victims plus Juubi>>>>>>>>>>Juubi.

He'd be above Hagoromo w/o the Juubi since he's already on par with him without boosts, but JJ Hagoromo still wrecks him since Madara can't handle that chakra, so no, his chakra won't be equal to Kaguya's. At best he'll have:

-His normal techniques.

-Yomotsu Hirasaka, assuming it's even from the Rinne Sharingan considering nothing has implied that is is, nor does DB or Wiki say it's a Dojutsu.

That's it. He can't use Amenominaka due to having insufficient reserves, and the rest of Kaguya's OP techniques that actually put her above Hagoromo and the rest of the verse aren't from her Rinne Sharingan. He's not on JJ Hagoromo's level let alone Kaguya's.
you feel me that kaguya took over madara’s body without madara looking turning into kaguya ,madara looked like that because he was turning into kaguya ,if you have scan that says that madara looked like that because of the chkra ,then add it

no,the chakra of people inside is the IT > jiubi(naruto said it is even bigger than jiubi ,that doesnt indicate that IT chakra is way bigger than the jiubi) ,jiubi =jiubi ,so jiubi plus the IT chakra >>jiubi ,not >>>>>> Lol

also you didnt get my point ,base obito and madar could handle the chakra of jiubi which is like 10000 thier chakra ,why cant jiubi jin madara handle the IT chakra that is slightly bigger than his ?

i agree that Yomotsu Hirasaka isnt necessirly dojutsu

if madara could handle this chakra ,then he would be stronger than jj hagromo unless if jj hagromo chakra is superior to kaguya

KidGamer65

Supreme
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
you feel me that kaguya took over madara’s body without madara looking turning into kaguya ,madara looked like that because he was turning into kaguya ,if you have scan that says that madara looked like that because of the chkra ,then add it
It would've been easier for you to read the manga instead of waiting for me to post a scan.

You must be registered for see images

Don't even know why anyone objectively reading the manga would imply otherwise. How does Kaguya taking Madara's body causing the swelling even begin to make sense? Lol. I told you that Kaguya only took over Madara's body AFTER BZ applied his will. Not sure where the bold is coming from.

no,the chakra of people inside is the IT > jiubi(naruto said it is even bigger than jiubi ,that doesnt indicate that IT chakra is way bigger than the jiubi) ,jiubi =jiubi ,so jiubi plus the IT chakra >>jiubi ,not >>>>>> Lol
Based on Kaguya's chakra compared to Madara's, and based on how badly Madara swelled up, the gap is extremely large. Not gonna get into an argument over how many arrows I used. Lol.

also you didnt get my point ,base obito and madar could handle the chakra of jiubi which is like 10000 thier chakra ,why cant jiubi jin madara handle the IT chakra that is slightly bigger than his ?
Because that's not how it works. Lol. Them being able to handle the chakra of the Juubi in their body doesn't mean that they can handle much more than that. That's like saying a cup that can hold a gallon can hold 10 gallons just because it can hold a lot of water. Getting more chakra isn't going to make Obito and Madara able to hold more chakra.

I get your point. It just doesn't make sense.

if madara could handle this chakra ,then he would be stronger than jj hagromo unless if jj hagromo chakra is superior to kaguya
Sure...but he can't.

wael reda

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
how bad i am looking now Lol,ok i agree ,madara cant handle all this chakra ,you should have added this scan in your first reply

also madara should be able to use the rewriting the world but not as much as kaguya

Last edited:

KidGamer65

Supreme
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
how bad i am looking now Lol,ok i agree ,madara cant handle all this chakra ,you should have added this scan in your first reply

also madara should be able to use the rewriting the world but not as much as kaguya
I figured you'd either go check for yourself or that you'd remember what I was talking about.

DB says that only Kaguya can use it due to the chakra requirements. So no.

Holy God

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It would've been easier for you to read the manga instead of waiting for me to post a scan.

You must be registered for see images

Don't even know why anyone objectively reading the manga would imply otherwise. How does Kaguya taking Madara's body causing the swelling even begin to make sense?
I've never seen Sasuke say something like that before. It isn't from Viz, is it? It makes sense for the swelling to be from Kaguya, such as when she/the ten-tails was about to take over Obito.

Bronze

Banned
Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He was already on the league of unstoppable, only to be rivalled by Jin Hagoromo. If he has IT cast on the world, he is leagues above Jin Hagoromo and stomps every character at once.