[Discussion] How strong would Naruto be without Kurama?

super michael

Regular
Kin
595💸
Kumi
342💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
We know Madara removed Kurama from Naruto in his battle, let say someone revive Naruto like they did to Gaara that means no Bijuu returns. How strong would Naruto be without Kurama?

We know Gaara can live without Shukaku inside him. So Naruto can live good like Gaara.

He would still get Hagoromo chakra that doesn’t change.

wanderingcactus

Veteran
Kin
2,117💸
Kumi
1,383💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Parents are already OP.

I'm sure he'd be Kage level. Maybe below Rinnegan Nagato but above Itachi.

We also know that Senjutsu requires you to balance your chakra with the amount of natural energy and he took whatever Kurama stored (during the last fight with Sasuke).

So I would say that his chakra pool is massive as well, not only to house Kurama but also to take in the amount of senjutsu and not blow up.

Kin
1,731💸
Kumi
678💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
in chapter 670

in chapter 645.

Let's not forget that Kurama was a double edged sword as well.

Now back to the cons

Anyway

Let's not forget that Kurama wanted to take over Naruto's body throughout most of the series & manga.

Here's another thing that Naruto has without Kurama

Anyone who still has doubts can look up everything I'm saying in the chapters that I'm talking about & they'll see for themselves.

If Naruto doesn't have Kurama then Minato and Kushina are still alive, so logically he should still be a strong shinobi.

Reasons why.

Minato would teach him Flying Rajin as well as the Rasengan. Kushina would teach him the Sealings, which she taught to Minato according to her story in chapter 500.

Edit

This'll be my only reply & once again anyone who has doubts can look everything I'm saying.

• Haha
Reactions: salamander uchiha

babaGAReeb

Regular
Kin
553💸
Kumi
174💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
he'd be some random fodder without kurama

nardo only knows two moves, spam shadowclones and spam rasengan
without kurama he'd just run of out chakra and die for trying such a stupid strategy

lordryoko

Kin
4💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
in chapter 670

in chapter 645.

Let's not forget that Kurama was a double edged sword as well.

Now back to the cons

Anyway

Let's not forget that Kurama wanted to take over Naruto's body throughout most of the series & manga.

Here's another thing that Naruto has without Kurama

Anyone who still has doubts can look up everything I'm saying in the chapters that I'm talking about & they'll see for themselves.

If Naruto doesn't have Kurama then Minato and Kushina are still alive, so logically he should still be a strong shinobi.

Reasons why.

Minato would teach him Flying Rajin as well as the Rasengan. Kushina would teach him the Sealings, which she taught to Minato according to her story in chapter 500.

Edit

This'll be my only reply & once again anyone who has doubts can look everything I'm saying.
Well that and some. He was also fighting Pein using only Sage Mode. Yes he broke free using 9 tails but he went straight back to talk no jutsu to 'defeat' Nagato. Yes he spammed shadow clones too much but it was because of his massive amount of chakra that he had. When it was mentioned that he was using Sage Mode, Shikaku said that he was a different level and allowed to battle Pein. This is the same Pein that most in the village were unable to defeat including Jiraiya. So yeah Naruto is hella strong without the kyuubi.

super michael

Regular
Kin
595💸
Kumi
342💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@CenarX I think you misunderstood my topic, the question wasn't how strong would Naruto be if he never had Kurama as a baby. The question was how strong would Naruto be during the war if he got revived by a jutsu like Chiyo when Madara took Kurama out of him.

Naruto was revived by getting Yin Kurama, but in this topic instead of getting Kurama back someone use a jutsu to revive Naruto.

Think of Naruto getting revived like Gaara.

Kin
1,731💸
Kumi
678💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Neji, Gaara or Saskey would have kill him in p1...
If you're talking about the Chun Exams Neji would've won, but knew the stipulations before the 1st round even began as shown in chapter 66. Gaara had his protecting him not to mention Naruto hardly used Kurama's chakra at all, while Gaara was 100% reliant on Shukaku. Naruto beat Sasuke in the rooftop battle & before anyone mentions number of hits, location, cancellation & injuries.

1.In the manga Sasuke only hit the SC & anyone who thinks that number of hits matter has never fought before. The chapter is 175 just in case anyone's wondering.

2. Sasuke was the one who picked the location. I'm mentioning this because because Sasuke fans like to use this an excuse to why he was surrounded when Naruto had done this in chapter 62 & against Neji & Kimimaru,etc.

3. Sasuke was juiced in his base form.

& Sakkon fixed the pain in that same chapter.

Now we'll get to the Final Valley part 1.

Sasuke had the cursemark, which wasn't his ability & before anyone says that cursemark isn't comparable because it was a double edged sword because it caused him pain, drained his chakra & Anko said that he could die.

The 1st 2 statements are true.

The cursemark did cause Sasuke pain when he first had. However, as I said earlier Sakkon fixed the pain part in chapter 184 & in chapter 232.

If we look up the definition of Acclimatize
You must be registered to see images

In response to drainage of chakra. This is true, .

Anko's statement on Sasuke dying from the cursemark holds no weight & that's because in chapter 344.

My response to the 3rd Tomatoe Sharigan Sasuke didn't even know how he was he was reacting to KNO Naruto's movements in chapter 230.

Back to the rooftop battle Sasuke slammed his fist at the water tank wondering how far Naruto went & was thinking about the Rasengan/Chidori exchange in chapter 176.

Edit

Neji also went behind Hiashi's back to learn the 88-Trigram Rotation in chapter 101.

Last edited:
Kin
1,731💸
Kumi
678💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@CenarX I think you misunderstood my topic, the question wasn't how strong would Naruto be if he never had Kurama as a baby. The question was how strong would Naruto be during the war if he got revived by a jutsu like Chiyo when Madara took Kurama out of him.

Naruto was revived by getting Yin Kurama, but in this topic instead of getting Kurama back someone use a jutsu to revive Naruto.

Think of Naruto getting revived like Gaara.
Naruto didn't die from the extraction. The WZ & Kurama both confirm that he was alive in chapters 662-3

Scan 2

super michael

Regular
Kin
595💸
Kumi
342💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Naruto didn't die from the extraction. The WZ & Kurama both confirm that he was alive in chapters 662-3

Scan 2

Naruto was dying unless he got Kurama back, his heart even stopped beating which is why Sakura had to work hard to keep it beating.

What saved Naruto was giving him Kurama, but in this what if scenario instead of getting Kurama they offer their life force to save Naruto. So that means no Kurama for Naruto just like Gaara no longer has Shukaku.

Kakooli

Elite
Kin
3,920💸
Kumi
1,401💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If you're talking about the Chun Exams Neji would've won, but knew the stipulations before the 1st round even began as shown in chapter 66. Gaara had his protecting him not to mention Naruto hardly used Kurama's chakra at all, while Gaara was 100% reliant on Shukaku. Naruto beat Sasuke in the rooftop battle & before anyone mentions number of hits, location, cancellation & injuries.

1.In the manga Sasuke only hit the SC & anyone who thinks that number of hits matter has never fought before. The chapter is 175 just in case anyone's wondering.

2. Sasuke was the one who picked the location. I'm mentioning this because because Sasuke fans like to use this an excuse to why he was surrounded when Naruto had done this in chapter 62 & against Neji & Kimimaru,etc.

3. Sasuke was juiced in his base form.

& Sakkon fixed the pain in that same chapter.

Now we'll get to the Final Valley part 1.

Sasuke had the cursemark, which wasn't his ability & before anyone says that cursemark isn't comparable because it was a double edged sword because it caused him pain, drained his chakra & Anko said that he could die.

The 1st 2 statements are true.

The cursemark did cause Sasuke pain when he first had. However, as I said earlier Sakkon fixed the pain part in chapter 184 & in chapter 232.

If we look up the definition of Acclimatize

In response to drainage of chakra. This is true, .

Anko's statement on Sasuke dying from the cursemark holds no weight & that's because in chapter 344.

My response to the 3rd Tomatoe Sharigan Sasuke didn't even know how he was he was reacting to KNO Naruto's movements in chapter 230.

Back to the rooftop battle Sasuke slammed his fist at the water tank wondering how far Naruto went & was thinking about the Rasengan/Chidori exchange in chapter 176.

Edit

Neji also went behind Hiashi's back to learn the 88-Trigram Rotation in chapter 101.
Except for dat time when he use it to break out of gaara sand coffin and avoid certain death....................

rooftop battle dont prove anything...only dat shidori have stronger piercing power nd rasengan do more internal damages...

base saskey and naruto shidori/rasengan clash in vote 1 cancel each other out...meaning dat one aint more powerful than teh other nd give us a good idea of how rooftop clash would have end... naruto coon didnt 'win' anything.....

in fact, naruto coon only cause a problems for saskey in vote when kurama intervene... Kurama revive him twice with chakra...

ur claim dat saskey base form was increase by cursed seal power have no proofs........

Reactions: Naruto X Hunter
Kin
1,731💸
Kumi
678💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Naruto was dying unless he got Kurama back, his heart even stopped beating which is why Sakura had to work hard to keep it beating.

What saved Naruto was giving him Kurama, but in this what if scenario instead of getting Kurama they offer their life force to save Naruto. So that means no Kurama for Naruto just like Gaara no longer has Shukaku.
Oh I thought you meant died for a moment. You're right when you said that he was on the verge, but Kurama himself has nothing to do with Naruto's lifeforce. His lifeforce came from Kushina's Uzumaki Bloodline. Kurama confirms in chapter 617 that he does have Kushina's Uzumaki Bloodline, which you can see here.

Obito confirms that Kushina survived because she's an Uzumaki in chapter 501

The WZ also confirm that was the reason why he was alive in chapter 662.

If anyone still has their doubts. Kurama confirms that he was in the next chapter & as you said the only thing that would've saved him was Kurama.

Kin
1,731💸
Kumi
678💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Except for dat time when he use it to break out of gaara sand coffin and avoid certain death....................
Once again Gaara was 100% reliant on Shukaku, while Naruto hardly went to Kurama even if he used the Kyubii for Summoning Jutsu like during his training with Jiraiya in chapter 92, so by your own statement Naruto hardly went to Kurama at all

rooftop battle dont prove anything...only dat shidori have stronger piercing power nd rasengan do more internal damages...
Actually it does. Kakashi stated that it could've killed him not to mention Sasuke slammed his fist at the water tank wondering how far Naruto went. It's funny that only Sasuke fans will refuse to admit Naruto won the fight.

base saskey and naruto shidori/rasengan clash in vote 1 cancel each other out...meaning dat one aint more powerful than teh other nd give us a good idea of how rooftop clash would have end... naruto coon didnt 'win' anything.....
Any other fan base, including fans that say that Naruto & Sasuke both had plot armor will acknowledge that I'm right when I say that Naruto won the fight. Sasuke even said in Boruto that he lost to Naruto. If Sasuke he wouldn't have slammed his fist at the water tank wondering how far Naruto went & thinking about it in chapter 176.

in fact, naruto coon only cause a problems for saskey in vote when kurama intervene... Kurama revive him twice with chakra...
Yet, Sasuke benefited from abilities that weren't his either. Tying Sasuke up & surrounded him with SC in the rooftop battle & kicking him in the air was because of Kurama right? Last time I checked he didn't go to Kurama in either one those scenarios.

ur claim dat saskey base form was increase by cursed seal power have no proofs........
Actually I proved it in my previous reply to you, which you obviously ignored & all anyone has to do is re-read my previous reply to you.

However, I'll give you details right now.

Sasuke said that his body need Acclimatize to handle the cursemark & this is the definition of Acclimatize.

TECHNICAL
respond physiologically or behaviorally to a change in conditions in the natural environment.

Synonyms

Adjust

Adapt

Attune

Accustom

Sasuke said in chapter 219 that his body was syncing with the cursemark

When he awoken the 3rd Tomatoe Sharigan he didn't even know how he was reacting to KN0 Naruto's movements & asked if his body to the cursemark, which indicates that Sasuke didn't counter KN0 Naruto's movements with his own power, but the cursemark was helping in his.

When the cursemark drained his chakra it was when it leaked out, but not in his base form, but was still helping him in both scenarios nonetheless, which is my point here & this is the 2nd time I've proven it in this thread.

Last edited: