How strong would Madara be without Hashirama's chakra?

Naruto X Hunter

Legendary
Kin
2,304💸
Kumi
1,263💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Lmfao that’s nice and Madara literally praised that Sasuke is more capable than Obito considering that he was able to manifest the Rinnegan. :lmao:
Fail. Madara's acknowledgement of Sasuke had nothing to do with power. He clearly admired his intellect as he was able to remain cool-headed, analyze his opponent, correctly deduce his ability, and form a counter strategy within minutes despite never encountering or even hearing about the technique before. And I like how you ignored the first two links cause you couldn't even begin to deny the facts.

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Fail. Madara's acknowledgement of Sasuke had nothing to do with power. He clearly admired his intellect as he was able to remain cool-headed, analyze his opponent, correctly deduce his ability, and form a counter strategy within minutes despite never encountering or even hearing about the technique before. And I like how you ignored the first two links cause you couldn't even begin to deny the facts.
Lmfao what were you proving with those first two links? That Orochimaru stated that Sasuke would surpass Madara one day? Or were alluding to the fact that he received handouts from Hashirama, Kabuto, and Hagoromo and still hasn’t surpassed Madara? I’ll wait.

And are you denying that Madara was stating that Sasuke is more capable than Obito, especially in regards to his Rinnegan? If so, you’re as dumb as I’ve constantly been proving you to be. It also seems that you believe that Madara was stating that Sasuke is superior to himself, which would make you even dumber. :lmao:

Naruto X Hunter

Legendary
Kin
2,304💸
Kumi
1,263💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Lmfao what were you proving with those first two links? That Orochimaru stated that Sasuke would surpass Madara one day? Or were alluding to the fact that he received handouts from Hashirama, Kabuto, and Hagoromo and still hasn’t surpassed Madara? I’ll wait.

And are you denying that Madara was stating that Sasuke is more capable than Obito, especially in regards to his Rinnegan? If so, you’re as dumb as I’ve constantly been proving you to be. It also seems that you believe that Madara was stating that Sasuke is superior to himself, which would make you even dumber. :lmao:
The thread was about how strong Madara would be without Hashirama's chakra. Then the conversation turned into him being weaker than Sasuke. As you can see, Tobirama said they had the same potential while Orochimaru said Sasuke would surpass him. And this was in reference to the current Madara whom had Hashirama's cells. So obviously without it Sasuke is above.

All Sasuke recieved from Hashirama was a jutsu that he never used and Kabuto used what he learned of Hashirama's cells to heal him. I never denied that Madara said he was more capable than Obito. I denied it being about the Rinnegan given Madara never mentioned it. He was clearly referring to his composure & intelligence. In otherwords his mindset.

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Who cares what Fodderochi stated, he doesn't even know the extent of Lord Madara's power. Anyway Kishi stated Madara has no weakness, the authors words neg diff the haters.