How strong would Kisame be without Samehada?

ShaneEyyy

Veteran
Kin
3💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He's still ridiculously strong because he still has insane strength and chakra levels. He has very high skilled Taijutsu and large scale Suiton techs. On top of that, he has above average intelligence and speed. Also, he still has the power to absorb chakra, he's shown it from sucking chakra out of those chakra strings when used against him during the fight with Guy without Samehada.

I would still put him as a S-rank ninja for sure, if you give him Samehada, he's just above the standard of S-rank.

slaton02

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well he would still have massive ninjutsus, massive chakra, chakra absorbing so.... still pretty strong lol
out of the akatsuki 9 he would down from 3rd to 6th or 7th

Da Best Ever

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He never really used it until killer b and he defeated samehadas previous owner without it and took it so he would still be pretty good and probably was the next best water jutsu user since 2nd hokage and guy beat him while he was weak and exhausted and guy even said that

Direcorpse

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think he'd be good, he's a good observer and a battle tactician that could shape a whole battle field in his favor. He didn't even used Samehada often, that tells you a lot.

Kisameeeeee

Kin
99💸
Kumi
69💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Doesn't matter he still killed him, and he still had enough power after being hit by Hirudora to stop his mind from being read, send his message, and trap himself in a water prison and commit suicide
He wouldn't be as powerful but he wouldn't be weak either.. don't you need high levels of chakra to use Samehada in the first place? Or so it doesn't betray you? Kisame's known for his Tailed-Beast level amount of chakra. He did use other swords before Samehada but I forgot whether it was filler or not.
He is still a power-house of chakra. And his water jutsus are above all, we have seen so far. Even without shamehada he is at the level of a tailed beast. His jutsu and fighting style is suited for it. He just got fooled by Gais hidoura, since it didn't contain chakra.
He's still ridiculously strong because he still has insane strength and chakra levels. He has very high skilled Taijutsu and large scale Suiton techs. On top of that, he has above average intelligence and speed. Also, he still has the power to absorb chakra, he's shown it from sucking chakra out of those chakra strings when used against him during the fight with Guy without Samehada.

I would still put him as a S-rank ninja for sure, if you give him Samehada, he's just above the standard of S-rank.
Well he would still have massive ninjutsus, massive chakra, chakra absorbing so.... still pretty strong lol
out of the akatsuki 9 he would down from 3rd to 6th or 7th
He never really used it until killer b and he defeated samehadas previous owner without it and took it so he would still be pretty good and probably was the next best water jutsu user since 2nd hokage and guy beat him while he was weak and exhausted and guy even said that
I think he'd be good, he's a good observer and a battle tactician that could shape a whole battle field in his favor. He didn't even used Samehada often, that tells you a lot.
I agree with the majority of the thread, still pretty strong without Samehada but not as strong with her.