[Question] How strong would Ace have become?

Wrappering_

Regular
Kin
266💸
Kumi
8,528💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
How strong would Ace have been, if he'd joined the navy right after obtaining his fruit, instead of joining the WB crew?
I think he would've replaced Aoikijiji as the 3rd esteemed Admiral beside Akainu and Kizaru senpais.
His fruit, (in my opinion) is very nice and versatile, and with effective tutelage under the great Akianu and the care-free Kizaru nee chan; he would've easily obtained the seat of an Admiral and impressed his gramps, Garp San.
Man... I miss Ace so much
:crying:

Last edited:

Passerby

Veteran
Kin
1,405💸
Kumi
711💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You're confusing the timeline here... 1- Ace left his home 2- Ate the MMnM 3- Made a name for himself 4- Declined the shichibukai title 5- Went to new world 6- Met Shanks 7- Fought Jinbei 8- Joined WB Pirates So no way Ace will become Admiral. He became a famous pirate after he ate the MMnM so at best he can only become Shichibukai...

Last edited:

Rikudou Tobi

Legendary
Kin
543💸
Kumi
618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ace is Warlord level so he’s above vice admiral but below an Admiral such as Sakazuki or maybe Borsalino.

He could make it to Admiral level but he’d be right there with Issho or Greenbull.

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
OP is saying Ace would literally be an Admiral. Thats impossible.
Why is it impossible? Did you read the OP, IF Ace was a marine. Also one thing no one's noting is you're basing this on Ace as we saw him but if he was a marine he probably wouldn't have been executed which means he would get to keep growing.