LastGREATEST

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Sai is apart of root anbu trained by Danzo. Sai has seen some shit and have done some shit he took on Naruto Shikamauru and Choji. So when I first found out Sai I was like omg he's Naruto age in anbu AND Sasuke REPLACEMENT so obviously he shits on everyone else in part 1 because he haven't even showed up until part 2. I'm kinda upset that I can never find fan art of his part 1 self or a cameo or filler of him with part 1 characters. Now can someone explain to me how Sai is a badass cause right now I don't even know if he can take on one tailed Naruto from part 1 Sai is is anbu and I just don't understand how is he so weak I hope he turns out to be Danzo son he never wanted.....

Gdamon

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
He was litteraly created to replace Sasuke, and the minute he came back noone cared about Sai anymore...

the only time he had any development in the war was when his brother was revived...
after that he got owned by fodder... kinda funny considering he helped them beat Deidara and Sasori...

anyway on topic...
he was strong enough to beat Kabuto before his upgrades, who managed to fight Naruto, Yamato, and Sakura at the same time...
and Danzo thought he was strong enough to kill Sasuke for some reason...

Last edited:

tatonation39

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Sorry but I feel like rock lee is almost hokage level or below it by a little bit he isost def one of the strongers young heads there with being about to open 6 inner gates I think thats pretty bad ass. And honestly sai sucks he was trash when they showed him he was trashed when he fights. I hate sasuke but sai cant beat him danzo is retarded ass hell. Sai,s only debut was when his brother was used and he still sucked and he can not draw the juubii fast enough before getting killed. Hell I dont even think he has that power to begin with he is trash and always will be choji has more important roles then sai.