Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

I straight up hate Danzo but that doesn't mean he isn't a strong shinobi with legit skills, how strong do you think Base Danzo is that means no Izanagi Arm, no Sharingan, no Senju DNA, Nothing. He does however have his Futon and his Summon.

Baku:

Da Best Ever

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He was a lil lower than hiruzen obviously since hiruzen had his ass in check. But he did own shisui in 2 seconds lol
Didn't the thread say no senju dna no izanagi? Yes so why did you say he owned shi sui ass knowing that doesn't hold any relevancy to this thread?

He used izanagi to break out of shi sui genjutsu not to mention shi sui even after having his eye taken out easily responded with a fireball jutsu that was sure to hit danzo if not for the root shinobi aiding danzo.

LogicnoJutsu

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yo not gonna lie. I hate danzo with every fiber in my being. Usually i am one of those fans who get that noone is evil and they do what they do for a reason. But Danzo is the only character that i can say i hate with a burning passion.

BUT I LOVE THE WAY HE FIGHTS!!

Prime danzo with a ****ing wind sword. GG guys and those wind enhanced shurikens. The guys a monster. Wind is the best combat element after all.

Id say hes Mid-high kage level

Mellow

Legendary
Kin
30💸
Kumi
521💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Didn't the thread say no senju dna no izanagi? Yes so why did you say he owned shi sui ass knowing that doesn't hold any relevancy to this thread?

He used izanagi to break out of shi sui genjutsu not to mention shi sui even after having his eye taken out easily responded with a fireball jutsu that was sure to hit danzo if not for the root shinobi aiding danzo.
You got it lol i was just stating that he was pretty badass how he like ****ed him up & yanked his eye out. Calm dem killer titties. Maybe it wouldve helped if i put "PS", would that make you satisfied?