Itachi 4 life

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I just watched the movie online and it got me thinking : "How strong was that guy" .
Well, to me he seemed like a weakling, even after eating that other guy. He wasn't really that much of a threat, and he got rekt by a weakened (Naruto+Sasuke) combo .
Is he even stronger than Sasuke alone? Sasuke was de-powered in the movie, since he used the dimension shifting thing, which, as he noted, severely depowers him.
I'm pretty sure adult Sasuke at full power could solo this guy neg diff. If not, the Sasuke that fought Madara/Kaguya could 1 shot him, and the Sasuke that absorbed the Bijuu's power could probably 1 shot him.

So in the end, how strong do you guys think Momoshiki(Kinshiki absorbed) really was?

Seventh Sama

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The dude destroys PS-kurama combo with amped element attacks and destroys kurama avatar and knocks out naruto with a bijuudama..

Christ, how powerful do you want the guy to be?

Stronger than one eye'd rinne jj madara but weaker than rinnesharingan madara.

LightSo6p

Regular
Kin
521💸
Kumi
360💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The dude destroys PS-kurama combo with amped element attacks and destroys kurama avatar and knocks out naruto with a bijuudama..

If you are talking about the time at the exams i think naruto and sasuke had that planned because he knew sasuke could find and get to him

animals74

Regular
Kin
14💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
1 on 1 taijutsu looks like he can beat both in transformed mode
his biggest threat is absorbing ninjutsu so naru/sasu's biggest hits wont work
both could probably solo with their avatars tho

UzumakiRyu

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

destroys? it took Momoshiki several attacks to wear down even Sasuke's PS head he summoned to envelop Kurama's and once Momo had worn that down Naruto had already told Sasuke to take care of the kids and then he pretty much amped up his power and enveloped that whole explosion tanking it and Naruto was then seen next hardly injured lol

Seventh Sama

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If you are talking about the time at the exams i think naruto and sasuke had that planned because he knew sasuke could find and get to him
I'll admit that naruto & sasuke were on the defensive the whole time, that still doesn't take away the fact that it got busted though.

destroys? it took Momoshiki several attacks to wear down even Sasuke's PS head he summoned to envelop Kurama's and once Momo had worn that down Naruto had already told Sasuke to take care of the kids and then he pretty much amped up his power and enveloped that whole explosion tanking it and Naruto was then seen next hardly injured lol
Naruto restored his avatar seeing as how the face wasn't damaged anymore. It got destroyed if it wasn't then naruto wouldn't have been taken, mane. Yeah he still got knocked out. That was momo's intention anyways.

Last edited:

UzumakiRyu

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'll admit that naruto & sasuke were on the defensive the whole time, that still doesn't take away the fact that it got busted though.

Naruto restored his avatar seeing as how the face wasn't damaged anymore. It got destroyed if it wasn't then naruto wouldn't have been taken, mane. Yeah he still got knocked out. That was momo's intention anyways.
From the looks of that scene watching it again Naruto's Avatar was not damaged at all until Sasuke stepped in and enveloped his Avatar with his PS and it was after those elemental attacks were continually damaging them that Sasuke's PS Avatar got destroyed and part of Naruto's Avatar taken out before he got Sasuke to protect the Kids and he then had Kurama tank the blast that Momoshiki threw down.

Which is after Momoshiki took Naruto's unconscious body.

LightSo6p

Regular
Kin
521💸
Kumi
360💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

You are right that he did ...i just wanted to point that out about what i said earlier lol

Seventh Sama

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
From the looks of that scene watching it again Naruto's Avatar was not damaged at all until Sasuke stepped in and enveloped his Avatar with his PS and it was after those elemental attacks were continually damaging them that Sasuke's PS Avatar got destroyed and part of Naruto's Avatar taken out before he got Sasuke to protect the Kids and he then had Kurama tank the blast that Momoshiki threw down.

Which is after Momoshiki took Naruto's unconscious body.
I don't even get what you're trying to prove m8.
Yeah, naruto did contain the blast but kurama avatar got destroyed in the process. I mean naruto just doesnt tank an attack and get knocked out afterwards.

Pls dont give Sasuke fanboys something to fap over.

oxtopus

Banned
Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Dude is weak as **** itachi solos this guy(pre kinshiki),pre absorption momo is below edo minato,ftg one shots this guy,kinshiki absorbed is between one eye judara and juubito,at best he's at one eye juudara level,if I were to be absolutely honest,single rinnegan madara before juubi absorbtion beats this guy,mid diff. Sasuke and naruto(especially naruto) were unbelievably nerfed that it made me pissed as ****,i mean did you guys see how pathetic naruto taijutsu,strength,speed,stamina was against momoshiki at the chunin exam arena? You can't deny that chunin exam lee taijutsu was >>> than what nardo showed against momo,the nerf is so bad that for naruto to match sasuke's overall,strength,speed and taijutsu skills he has to enter bijuu mode,the fúck??? Naruto that has been a bit higher in those now need kurama chakra to match that,i mean the **** with kishis writing and sp animation,whats the point of naruto being the BODY and sasuke the EYES,when according to kishis current logic sasuke body is so superior to narutos,that naruto now needs kurama chakra to match sasuke,fúck you *****imoto

TheSages456

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sasuke who hasn't been weakened by dimensional shifting?
He said it himself
You must be registered for see images
Not really sure how you translate weakened eye powers to Sasuke's body being fatigued & weakened in general. Sasuke during his battle with Momoshiki had his full eye powers intact, therefore Momoshiki fought a full power Sasuke.

OT- Momoshiki is as powerful as the ninjutsu he absorbs. When he doesn't have ninjutsu, he can't even take down Darui or Gaara.

UzumakiRyu

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't even get what you're trying to prove m8.
Yeah, naruto did contain the blast but kurama avatar got destroyed in the process. I mean naruto just doesnt tank an attack and get knocked out afterwards.

Pls dont give Sasuke fanboys something to fap over.
Lol Okay but I just wanted to get the point across that post that explosion Momoshiki threw down Naruto's Avatar was not destroyed before Sasuke summoned his own and formed it around Naruto's own Avatar but it was actually Sasuke's which got destroyed before Naruto's but that's because his was first to take the hits so that's just natural but Naruto's also nearly got completely destoyed to but only half was so that's all I wanted to say.