How strong is Mifune?

Giran

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I was wondering how strong you think Mifune is, low-mid kage level?

Also who is the strongest shinoubi Mifune could beat?

And is this the right section? Sorry new here.

The Necromancer

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's very strong. He's fast enough to stop the use of jutsu by most shinobi with just a single sword slash.

Honestly... I would say he could beat any kage less than or equal to Hiruzen.

Tarinth

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
His attacks aren't very strong...no more than jonin level. However, his fighting style is perfectly capable of taking down people
with the strength of a low-kage or lower.

GodaimeRaikage

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
To be honest, we don't know Mifune true strength because he was only shown stopping Hanzo from using jutsus and no using any of his own.What we do know is he's very skill, and quite fast but besides that nothing at all.From what little we know about Mifune I can put him at elite jonin to low Kage, but that is subject to change if kishi shows us something more from him.Also, the abc logic of Mifune being as stronger than three sannin doesn't work seeing as the sannin weren't at their strongest, and Mifune had intel on Hanzo from fighting him previously so he new how to counter his abilities.If mifune hadn't been previously cured by Hanzo poison he would have died from it in their last battle.Mifune knew to stop Hanzo from using his ninjutsu because Mifune have seen it before and knew of Hanzo strength.I doubt the sannin ever fought Hanzo before the time they lost against him.