How strong is Hashirama without Wood Style (Mokuton)?

Gold Lightning

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Without any wood style techniques, where does he stand among all ninja?

I don't care about Juubi Jinchuuriki and rikudo enhanced characters, so don't mention them.

- Bringer of Darkness
- Summoning Quintuple Rashomon
- Sage Mode

I think that's pretty much all he has shown without wood release. Whose the weakest he'd lose to, in both base and in sage mode.

V h o

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Still stronger than most kage. Bringer of darkness, sage mode, and his signless healing still make him a threat. Depending on how strong his taijutsu is also a factor.

Edit: Think he has some featless katon

jonnieboi05

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Without wood he would come up with some other form of Godlike abilities/jutsu. Imagine Hashirama having 3 inherent elements like the Mizukage and forming a Golem made of lava instead of wood.... The possibilities are endless when it comes to Hashirama due to his insane chakra reserves and immense skill.

Gold Lightning

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The question wasn't about his potential. So why people are throwing his 6 elements around and saying he could make Mei level jutsu with the elements is a bit pointless.

I meant with just those 3 jutsu I listed, how good would he be. I actually forgot about his healing ability.

Gold Lightning

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
^^^Tsunade part 2
In terms of abilities.

Both have a power up mode:

Sage mode vs Byakugo mode.
Essentially both can't really be killed easily. Hashirama would have better sensory abilities and equal healing abilities. While Tsunade would have greater strength.

Only thing is Hashriama is way more skilled, he could go head to head with Madara in kenjutsu and CQC alone. While Tsunade struggles with kabuto part 1.

So Hashirama is still above her without his wood I beleive.

Edit:
I used to think Hashriama had Tsuande like strength, but I think that was just a myth. Don't think that's actually true at all.