[Discussion] How Strong is Edward Weevil ?

TheNuetrix

Kin
15💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Considering that he casually talks about taking out strong fighters like Luffy and Marco, his strenght was praised by Kizaru, compared to younger Whitebeard and he defeated 16 New World pirate crews I'd assume he's probably
low-tier admiral level. I'd like to hear others' opinions.

Rikudou Tobi

Legendary
Kin
543💸
Kumi
618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Strong as a young whitebeard so I'm imagining the same as Big mam was during her adventure. I would say high shichibukai level or firstmate commander level. That's my guess.

WhistleBlower

Supreme
Kin
4,460💸
Kumi
1,041💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
He's just a random fat kid being manipulated by some old hag. Yeah sure he is strong, but he is not whitebeards son and he is not yonkou level lol. At most he is low-tier admiral level. He can fight a admiral enough that he won't die. But he is still weaker than an admiral.

Furthermore, i wouldnt take kizaru's opinion that seriously. The kients fried all the time lol. Plus he trolls alot.

Rikudou Tobi

Legendary
Kin
543💸
Kumi
618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He's just a random fat kid being manipulated by some old hag. Yeah sure he is strong, but he is not whitebeards son and he is not yonkou level lol. At most he is low-tier admiral level. He can fight a admiral enough that he won't die. But he is still weaker than an admiral.

Furthermore, i wouldnt take kizaru's opinion that seriously. The kients fried all the time lol. Plus he trolls alot.
That old hag is his mom, so what does that have to do with his abilities?

ArabianLuffy

Elite
Kin
152💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Regardless of how Weevil look like, talk and think, his strength isn't questionable. Which makes him quite a threat alright. I hope Marco won't have hard time with him.

HashiraMadara

Elite
Kin
121💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Strong as a young whitebeard so I'm imagining the same as Big mam was during her adventure. I would say high shichibukai level or firstmate commander level. That's my guess.
I'll copy paste my from the other thread again:

your high shichibukai or low shichibukai fanfic is nonsense, Shichibukai is not a level!

* Ace got curbed by a below Shichibukai BB
* Buggy is a Shichibukai
* Mingo fodderized Gekko Moriah
* Mingo made Jozu a footstool
* Mingo didn't give f#cks about a Rogue Kuzan(former Admiral)
* Mihawk, a shichibukai had death battles echoing the entire grand line vs a Yonko Shanks
* Mihawk made quick work of jinbe(former shichibukai) but that's anime

Secondly stop this second or first or whatever Yonko mate commander level cause it's utter bullocks. You can't draw conclusion from simply Marco and Katakuri! Burgess is a Yonko's first mate/commander and he is shitte! Ace simply filled a void of a dead WB commander not going up the ranks or whatever. There is no thorough evidence of Yonko commander strengths increasing with relative to how close you are to the Yonko captain! FFS BB is an original WB pirate(one of the crew's first members that remained a Commander's subordinate, chose not to be promoted, the guy had no hakunomi but still left permanent scratch marks on Shanks that hurt to this day!

Reactions: WhistleBlower

Rikudou Tobi

Legendary
Kin
543💸
Kumi
618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'll copy paste my from the other thread again:

your high shichibukai or low shichibukai fanfic is nonsense, Shichibukai is not a level!

All levels people suggest is fanfic you idiot. Admiral level, yonkou level etc. are not mentioned in the manga.
But there is obviously as class for warlord level because they are the famous pirates that are set above the rest. They are part of the three power balance along with the marines and yonkous, so you'd be stupid to discredit them otherwise.

* Ace got curbed by a below Shichibukai BB
* Buggy is a Shichibukai
* Mingo fodderized Gekko Moriah
* Mingo made Jozu a footstool
* Mingo didn't give f#cks about a Rogue Kuzan(former Admiral)
* Mihawk, a shichibukai had death battles echoing the entire grand line vs a Yonko Shanks
* Mihawk made quick work of jinbe(former shichibukai) but that's anime
1. Well no shit he would lose to BB
2. Buggy is warlord because of his sovereignty. The people he has in his crew are a threat just like a warlord.
3. Jinbei said Moriah got weaker over the years, and doflamingo didn't do anything to Moriah. It was the army of Px that did.
And even then Doflamingo was unable to kill Moriah.
4. And Kuzan didn't give a **** about Doflamingo hence why he got his ass kicked. So don't be that retard that thinks he can.
5. Mihawk is above warlord level. So was BB before he fought Ace. He was the only one who permanently damaged Shanks, something Hawk eyes could not do.
6. That's the anime, filler boy. And I already addressed Hawk eyes level.
Secondly stop this second or first or whatever Yonko mate commander level cause it's utter bullocks. You can't draw conclusion from simply Marco and Katakuri! Burgess is a Yonko's first mate/commander and he is shitte! Ace simply filled a void of a dead WB commander not going up the ranks or whatever. There is no thorough evidence of Yonko commander strengths increasing with relative to how close you are to the Yonko captain! FFS BB is an original WB pirate(one of the crew's first members that remained a Commander's subordinate, chose not to be promoted, the guy had no hakunomi but still left permanent scratch marks on Shanks that hurt to this day!
Will you stfu? There is an obvious difference between a 1st commander and all the rest. The 1st commander of a yonkous ship is the freakin first mate, they are automatically the second strongest after Captain of the yonkou ship. So Dogtooth, Marco, and Jack (i think) are all around the same level. Even Dogtooth and Jack have around the same bounties.
As for the filling in the 2nd division thing only applied to Whitebeard's ship not every other yonkous ship have that rule. And even then you need to be strong enough to fill that set, even Shanks said that Ace was strong enough to fill the 2nd commander on a yonkou's ship when he was talking to Whitebeard.
Now does that mean he was the second strongest overall? No! He was just strong enough to fill that vacant spot.

That's the level of where Warlords are suppose to be. That's why when BB beat the likes of Ace, he was given the title of Warlord.

HashiraMadara

Elite
Kin
121💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
All levels people suggest is fanfic you idiot. Admiral level, yonkou level etc. are not mentioned in the manga.
But there is obviously as class for warlord level because they are the famous pirates that are set above the rest. They are part of the three power balance along with the marines and yonkous, so you'd be stupid to discredit them otherwise.

1. Well no shit he would lose to BB
2. Buggy is warlord because of his sovereignty. The people he has in his crew are a threat just like a warlord.
3. Jinbei said Moriah got weaker over the years, and doflamingo didn't do anything to Moriah. It was the army of Px that did.
And even then Doflamingo was unable to kill Moriah.
4. And Kuzan didn't give a **** about Doflamingo hence why he got his ass kicked. So don't be that retard that thinks he can.
5. Mihawk is above warlord level. So was BB before he fought Ace. He was the only one who permanently damaged Shanks, something Hawk eyes could not do.
6. That's the anime, filler boy. And I already addressed Hawk eyes level.

Will you stfu? There is an obvious difference between a 1st commander and all the rest. The 1st commander of a yonkous ship is the freakin first mate, they are automatically the second strongest after Captain of the yonkou ship. So Dogtooth, Marco, and Jack (i think) are all around the same level. Even Dogtooth and Jack have around the same bounties.
As for the filling in the 2nd division thing only applied to Whitebeard's ship not every other yonkous ship have that rule. And even then you need to be strong enough to fill that set, even Shanks said that Ace was strong enough to fill the 2nd commander on a yonkou's ship when he was talking to Whitebeard.
Now does that mean he was the second strongest overall? No! He was just strong enough to fill that vacant spot.

That's the level of where Warlords are suppose to be. That's why when BB beat the likes of Ace, he was given the title of Warlord.

Fanfic upon fanfic upon fanfic wew

Rikudou Tobi

Legendary
Kin
543💸
Kumi
618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Fanfic upon fanfic upon fanfic wew
Stupidity remains stupid. Like how retarded are you kid?

What dumbass argues kuzan didn't beat doflaimngo?
What dumbass argues Mihawk is not stronger than the rest of the warlords?
What retard argues that Jinbei vs Mihawk did not happen in the manga?

That's a fanfic to you? Well ****boy? You're the only one in the section that has no idea on what you're talking about. Actually pick up the book and read the series from chapter 1 before trying to debate me with stupid fanfic shit of yours.

HashiraMadara

Elite
Kin
121💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Stupidity remains stupid. Like how retarded are you kid?

What dumbass argues kuzan didn't beat doflaimngo?
What dumbass argues Mihawk is not stronger than the rest of the warlords?
What retard argues that Jinbei vs Mihawk did not happen in the manga?

That's a fanfic to you? Well ****boy? You're the only one in the section that has no idea on what you're talking about. Actually pick up the book and read the series from chapter 1 before trying to debate me with stupid fanfic shit of yours.

Pulls a rhetorical list full of non sequitur to sound competent. Goes on to play the belittle card lol I guess that's self convincing..

Rikudou Tobi

Legendary
Kin
543💸
Kumi
618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Pulls a rhetorical list full of non sequitur to sound competent. Goes on to play the belittle card lol I guess that's self convincing..
Says the world govt. systemic law of hierarchy is rhetorical and some how irrelevant, then resorts to incompetent retorts such as "plot shield" and "fanfic" as a premise for his argument all while avoiding to answer my unresolved question.

Keep going junior. I'm still waiting.