0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
1)Sannin lvl
2)Hokage lvl(equal to gai)
3)demi god lvl(equal to naruto/sasuke)
4)god lvl (close to madara/kaguya)
a bit under gai sensei. He has no 7th or 8th gate for all we know. I wouldn't even call him sennin level I mean he can't even beat any of those 3

SumnNarutoRelated

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's safe to assume Lee probably surpassed Gai. One of the series main themes were students always surpassing their teachers. I feel like lee found a way to use 8 gates without dying

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
id say a little weaker than gai gai has more exsperiance and time to have trained plus we havent seen lee go past the 6th gate
He said adult Lee we've only seen Lee in his 20's I'm assuming the OP meant adult as in Kakashi/Gai/Asuma/Hashirama/Minato age etc. late 20's to mid 30's, when males usually hit their physical peaks despite common though.

itsxtrayy

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lol what? Adult lee completely surpassed gai he destroys any saninn lvl nin
idk, even 2 years later in the last when that meteor was coming down on the village, he could still only go 6 gates with a bunch of other people. He's definitely not more talented than guy, I was actually surprised when he said he could only use the 6th gate in the war considering he could open 5 as a kid, his rate of growth slowed down a lot.

Yocolaw

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
idk, even 2 years later in the last when that meteor was coming down on the village, he could still only go 6 gates with a bunch of other people. He's definitely not more talented than guy, I was actually surprised when he said he could only use the 6th gate in the war considering he could open 5 as a kid, his rate of growth slowed down a lot.
Well kishisi stopped development of the rest to focus on only naruto/sasuke improvement, but it is a fact that lee surpassed gai and trains harder then anyone

itsxtrayy

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well kishisi stopped development of the rest to focus on only naruto/sasuke improvement, but it is a fact that lee surpassed gai and trains harder then anyone
fact
fakt/Submit
noun
a thing that is indisputably the case.

It is by no means a fact merely speculation.

spec·u·la·tion
ˌspekyəˈlāSH(ə)n/
noun
the forming of a theory or conjecture without firm evidence.