How strong is Adult Naruto without Kurama?

Kin
1,731💸
Kumi
678💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'll repeat this since you're ignoring it for head canon. It answers all of your head canon.
You're done again:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Ignoring your misinterpreting of Kakashi's words, due to head canon, and you calling this Viz canon translation as a fan translation? :lmao:

That's not what I said. I said that you didn't post a VIZ trasnlation. You posted a fan translated and Naruto said in the 1st sentence that he had plenty of his own chakra in the 1st, so if anything you're proving my point and I already debunked you at least 3 times already

[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE
You must be registered for see images
[/QUOTE][/QUOTE]
Claiming Gaara was dead when we don't know how long after the extraction and without somebody keeping him alive how long he was alive?
Jinchuraki die after the extraction, which is common knowledge to all readers except you

Claiming Kakashi would've made the reference, when he's telling you the root of Naruto's stamina(constituent parts of chakra) is the 9 tails. Further reinforcing what I said.

[/QUOTE]

Stamina and chakra are 2 different things and even the databooks say that even without Kurama Naruto's stamina is high

[/QUOTE]

Stamina has nothing to do with and even if that was case Naruto still has a high amount and you do know in that same pg Kakashi messed with his chakra, so if anything you're proving my point once again and as for stamina the databooks gave him a 100 without Kurama without Kurama and Sage Mode, so either way you're wrong.
You must be registered to see images

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE][/QUOTE]
Jiraiya confirming the seal allows for the 9 tails chakra to mix and mesh with Naruto's. And that they actually mix and the 4th did that. The 4th did it when he was just born by the way.

No he didn't. He said on the top left that if the Kyubii would leak out it would be surpressed and meshed with his chakra. That's not mixing at all

The toads confirm the 4th designed the seal so the chakra would mix with Naruto's and become one with his(a part of Naruto's chakra).

Once again that's not an accurate translation and once again I can tell that's a fan translated website and not feom VIZ like you say, which isn't as accurate as you think it its, so you have no argument

You must be registered for see medias

[/QUOTE]

Naruto confirming he has plenty of chakra of his own because of the Kurama chakra he's been getting his whole life?

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

He said that his plenty of his own chakra in the 1st sentence, which you clearly didn't read plus the Kyubii, meaning that he does have a lot by himself and the databooks even confirm

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE][/QUOTE]
Kushina after childbirth and extraction is conscious, able to bind and seal the 9 tails again.

Naruto after having 50% 9 tails extracted. No heartbeat or pulse = you're dead. Sakura pumps his heart and keeps him alive.

Sakura was pumping Naruto's heart the whole time even when Obito was transferring the 9tails, gyuki and shukaku's chakra. Yeah, Naruto was dead and Sakura kept blood flowing the whole time.

So far, we've established Naruto has large chakra reserves because of Kurama, and Naruto is nothing like a full blooded Uzumaki.

I think the case has been made :byez:
Post automatically merged:

I'll repost this again @Tyris As he clearly can't read

Ignoring your misinterpreting of Kakashi's words, due to head canon, and you calling this Viz canon translation as a fan translation? :lmao:

Claiming Gaara was dead when we don't know how long after the extraction and without somebody keeping him alive how long he was alive?

Claiming Kakashi would've made the reference, when he's telling you the root of Naruto's stamina(constituent parts of chakra) is the 9 tails. Further reinforcing what I said.

Jiraiya confirming the seal allows for the 9 tails chakra to mix and mesh with Naruto's. And that they actually mix and the 4th did that. The 4th did it when he was just born by the way.

The toads confirm the 4th designed the seal so the chakra would mix with Naruto's and become one with his(a part of Naruto's chakra).

Naruto confirming he has plenty of chakra of his own because of the Kurama chakra he's been getting his whole life?

Kushina after childbirth and extraction is conscious, able to bind and seal the 9 tails again.

Naruto after having 50% 9 tails extracted. No heartbeat or pulse = you're dead. Sakura pumps his heart and keeps him alive.

Sakura was pumping Naruto's heart the whole time even when Obito was transferring the 9tails, gyuki and shukaku's chakra. Yeah, Naruto was dead and Sakura kept blood flowing the whole time.

So far, we've established Naruto has large chakra reserves because of Kurama, and Naruto is nothing like a full blooded Uzumaki.

No she didn't and I showed scans that debunk this

[/SPOILER]

[/SPOILER]

[/SPOILER]
[/QUOTE]

[/SPOILER]

[/Quote]

You continue to ignore that the WZ stated that he was alive and this has to be the 4th time I debunked you on this and now I'm leaving
[/Quote][/SPOILER][/QUOTE][/SPOILER][/SPOILER][/Quote][/quote][/QUOTE][/QUOTE][/QUOTE][/quote][/quote][/QUOTE][/quote][/quote][/QUOTE]

I'll repeat this since you're ignoring it for head canon. It answers all of your head canon.

Oh and here's where the databooks say that you're wrong as well

[/SPOILER]

[/SPOILER]

Oh and Kurama isn't Naruto's only chakra reserve either

Last edited:

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't think it's arguments that should be given to him but the definitions of words because everything that he's rejecting is plainly written in the manga.. even in the panels of his counterpoints. :headdesk:
I was thinking the same thing, but he needs to understand context as well. He could be a schoolboy or English may not be his strong point. He's clearly lacking in the field, I've explained one statement 3 times or so and he still says it's a fan translation(it's Viz) and or Viz makes mistakes. Instead of bring the so called "Viz Scan" backing the definitions.

that was directed at you shogun :headdesk:
See what I mean.

Reactions: Naruto X Hunter
Kin
1,731💸
Kumi
678💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I was thinking the same thing, but he needs to understand context as well. He could be a schoolboy or English may not be his strong point. He's clearly lacking in the field, I've explained one statement 3 times or so and he still says it's a fan translation(it's Viz) and or Viz makes mistakes. Instead of bring the so called "Viz Scan" backing the definitions.

See what I mean.

I already showed that VIZ isn't as accurate as you think it is and I'm not a schoolboy. I'm 29 and have watched the show since I was 16 and I've debunked you on multiple occasions and you didn't even show VIZ translated scans. You showed fan translated because mangapanda, reader, in response to chapters 490 and 519.

I showed scans to prove that VIZ isn't always accurate and here's the video again

EDIT: I know that you didn't show a VIZ scan because their manga scans have to be pre-ordered

Attachments

Last edited:

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I already showed that VIZ isn't as accurate as you think it is and I'm not a schoolboy. I'm 29 and have watched the show since I was 16 and I've debunked you on multiple occasions and you didn't even show VIZ translated scans. You showed fan translated because mangapanda, read, in response to chapters 490 and 519.
No you haven't shown me the scans I posted aren't accurate. You've only claimed Viz makes mistakes. Btw they're not from mangapanda they're from a Viz hosting website. I want you to show me the scans I posted aren't accurate by providing the actual Viz scans for them. Which you haven't done and won't be able to do as they are Viz scans. I provided if you're honest.

If you're 29 and having this much trouble understanding what's going on in those scans then you're below a schoolboy. If you're saying I didn't show Viz scans, how about you show the Viz scans for the ones I posted.

Btw stop posting crap about Dragonball, we're not talking about it. And certainly it doesn't overrule the official translations.

You still think you debunked the facts:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Kin
1,731💸
Kumi
678💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No you haven't shown me the scans I posted aren't accurate. You've only claimed Viz makes mistakes. Btw they're not from mangapanda they're from a Viz hosting website. I want you to show me the scans I posted aren't accurate by providing the actual Viz scans for them. Which you haven't done and won't be able to do as they are Viz scans. I provided if you're honest.

If you're 29 and having this much trouble understanding what's going on in those scans then you're below a schoolboy. If you're saying I didn't show Viz scans, how about you show the Viz scans for the ones I posted.

Btw stop posting crap about Dragonball, we're not talking about it. And certainly it doesn't overrule the official translations.

You still think you debunked the facts:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Yes I did and if you had read my arguments you'd know that I did show scans as well and I also showed where the databooks show that you're wrong

You clearly didn't watch the video because the person and proved that VIZ rewords translations the DB version came fro. VIZ, which prove mg point on not being 100% accurate, making it relevant and simply saying that they're not fan translated websites doesn't make it true. I can say that I'm Derek Jeter, but that wouldn't make it true

VIZ mangas you have to buy online, which this scan shows here

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yes I did and if you had read my arguments you'd know that I did show scans as well and I also showed where the databooks show that you're wrong
No you didn't, you showed scans and then you presented head canon explanations. And those pictures are definitely not databooks. Even the Viz Viz databook 3 is online.

Btw you can read Viz online, I'm still waiting for the official Viz scans for the ones I posted. You've made a lot of claims, but theres no substance behind them.

I don't think see you providing any either, I'm out. With one last posting of the Canon Viz scans.

Kin
1,731💸
Kumi
678💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No you didn't, you showed scans and then you presented head canon explanations. And those pictures are definitely not databooks. Even the Viz Viz databook 3 is online.

Btw you can read Viz online, I'm still waiting for the official Viz scans for the ones I posted. You've made a lot of claims, but theres no substance behind them.

I don't think see you providing any either, I'm out. With one last posting of the Canon Viz scans.

You sound like a broken record because I already debunked all of this

Sakura did the CPR up until she met Minato and I debunked you this as well and all anyone has to do is read chapter 666 to show that she didn't do the CPR after meeting up wirh Minato

Kurama confirms that he had Kushina's Uzumaki DNA as well

VIZ only lets you read previews they never let you read the entire scan unless you buy them unless you count Boruto, which isn't that popular, thus showing you lied

[/SPOILER]
]

[/SPOILER]

Jiraiya didn't confirm that it was mixed. He stated that if it was to leak out it would be supressed and meshed with his chakra. That's not mixing. Mixing is when combined two things and make into 1.

[/SPOILER]

[/SPOILER]

Kakashi also stated that Kurama hindered his chakra control as well in that same page you showed and that's 1 of the reasons he left him off with Ebisu along with the cursemark situation with Sasuke.

[/SPOILER]

You left this out in response to chapter 519

[/SPOILER]

EDIT: Once again The WZ confirm that he was alive during the extraction

[/SPOILER]

Edit: Once again

Kurama isn't only Naruto's chakra reserves as you can see here

Edit:I'll now leave it here because we're going nowhere fast now

Attachments

Last edited:

Tyris

Veteran
Kin
238💸
Kumi
171💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You showed nothing factually accurate, only head canon interpretations. Then you called a Viz scan I showed a fan translation, but didn't provide the Viz scan. Then you went onto claim Viz makes mistakes, but didn't show it to be a mistake. The only reason you even called it a mistake was because it wrecked your head canon.

To provide further context for you let's break down the order of events.

Naruto was told the 9 tails would take his chakra. To which Naruto responds I've got plenty of chakra of my own(the response), I've been getting the 9 tails chakra my whole life(the reason for his plenty of chakra). In plain English Naruto's telling you he has plenty of his own chakra because of the 9 tails chakra he's been getting his whole life.

If Naruto had plenty of chakra on his own chakra, he wouldn't mention the 9 tails. And also if it was separate from the 9 tails there would be an and dividing the two. There isn't an and, therefore the purpose is to expand on statement one or the reason for it.
Yea i man I just couldn't go on. This man does nothing but hurt my heart lol i feel so bad for him..

"Wow! You're totally wrong and I did research it. I watched the show for years and the Kyubii doesn't continually mix and it was established that all the jutsu was his base chakra" -Shogun2019

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yea i man I just couldn't go on. This man does nothing but hurt my heart lol i feel so bad for him..

"Wow! You're totally wrong and I did research it. I watched the show for years and the Kyubii doesn't continually mix and it was established that all the jutsu was his base chakra" -Shogun2019
You got him down to a T.

Kin
1,731💸
Kumi
678💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Without kurama he'll be weaker than mei and gaara. He's that weak. Low level tier shinobi class(fodder tier)
This'll be my only reply to you.

You're wrong about everything you said

Naruto without Kurama has Ashura's chakra as explained in chapter 670 and you need a high amount of chakra to contain Kurama as Kushina explained in chapter 500 and Kurama explained in chapter 617 that he has Kushina's Uzumaki DNA and before anyone mentions the extraction and Sakura's CPR read chapters 662-66 and come back to me and not just scans that Salamamder Uchiha shows you guys and just in case you're reading this Salamander I'm not reading your comments anymore, so don't bother replying to me as I put you under the ignore list a while as you make up your own head canon and anyone who's watched the show for a long knows that I'm right.

Oh and just to prove my point

Only 1 person in this link says that the kyubii mixes since birth, which is a fan translated sight

Anyway, Kakashi stated that Naruto's base chakra is 4x higher than his without Kurama and anyone who's watched the entire training and anyone can watch the training for themselves.

Oh and before says that VIZ trasnslation in chapters 490 and 519 say that they mix with Naruto's chakra. First off those aren't VIZ translations because VIZ charges you to read their mangas and only allows you to read free previews and and anyone who's still not convinced go to and you'll see for yourselves.

VIZ isn't also 100% accurate either as shown here

I'm not the only 1 who thinks this either

Here's what Yamato states as well and also stated that he was completley sealing Kurama in chapter 299 and was doing so in chapter 317.

Just for good measures the WZ and Kurama confirm that he was alive after the extraction

Sakura says that he was on the verge of dying, meaning that he didn't die from the extraction

Once again anyone who's still not convinced can research further than what I'm saying and Kurama isn't Naruto's only chakra reserve either and this is the case even if the Kyubii mixing was entirely accurate and if anyone wants to know the chapter it's 499

Animegoin2222

Kin
22💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This'll be my only reply to you.

You're wrong about everything you said

Naruto without Kurama has Ashura's chakra as explained in chapter 670 and you need a high amount of chakra to contain Kurama as Kushina explained in chapter 500 and Kurama explained in chapter 617 that he has Kushina's Uzumaki DNA and before anyone mentions the extraction and Sakura's CPR read chapters 662-66 and come back to me and not just scans that Salamamder Uchiha shows you guys and just in case you're reading this Salamander I'm not reading your comments anymore, so don't bother replying to me as I put you under the ignore list a while as you make up your own head canon and anyone who's watched the show for a long knows that I'm right.

Oh and just to prove my point

Only 1 person in this link says that the kyubii mixes since birth, which is a fan translated sight

Anyway, Kakashi stated that Naruto's base chakra is 4x higher than his without Kurama and anyone who's watched the entire training and anyone can watch the training for themselves.

Oh and before says that VIZ trasnslation in chapters 490 and 519 say that they mix with Naruto's chakra. First off those aren't VIZ translations because VIZ charges you to read their mangas and only allows you to read free previews and and anyone who's still not convinced go to and you'll see for yourselves.

VIZ isn't also 100% accurate either as shown here

I'm not the only 1 who thinks this either

Here's what Yamato states as well and also stated that he was completley sealing Kurama in chapter 299 and was doing so in chapter 317.

Just for good measures the WZ and Kurama confirm that he was alive after the extraction

Sakura says that he was on the verge of dying, meaning that he didn't die from the extraction

Once again anyone who's still not convinced can research further than what I'm saying and Kurama isn't Naruto's only chakra reserve either and this is the case even if the Kyubii mixing was entirely accurate and if anyone wants to know the chapter it's 499

Just stfu and let the thread die, you responded to a comment made early last year. Wow

Akira-Zaizen

Kin
89💸
Kumi
18💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I've talked about this in other communities briefly but this is a simple one.

Without Kurama, Naruto's profile as a shinobi would drastically deteriorate however assuming he still learns sage mode,
he will be competent enough to achieve around S-class mastery of shinobi craft. Without kurama, also Naruto is still
Uzumaki, being branched from the senju or you can say independent from them now, he was gifted with extremely
exceptional chakra pools and reserves.

With Naruto's chakra pools alone, mastering his jutsu element will put him ALONE without sage mode, around the A rank of things.

Naruto with sage mode, high chakra pools would probably put him at a maximum just shy of S class or low-end S class.

So even without Kurama in the picture, Naruto is still a formidable enough ninja and still above average with chakra
and all great ninja have plenty of it or a wide range of techniques, or just well-rounded.

EDIT: I know the thread said Adult Naruto. Misread and thought they was talking about Shippuuden Naruto.

Nothing changes much really. I would say Naruto is somewhat weaker having not really had any major fights in 12 years.
Hasnt had to test or improve his capabilities much since the shinobi era is in a time of peace.
So without kurama, assuming he DOES get to become an adult, I doubt he wouldve been hokage, just a high-end jonin.

Tailed beast users don't make the ninja, the ninja make the tailed beast users. Naruto could've died any time before adulthood
and without Kurama and no parents around, the likelyhood of him staying alive is pretty low.