[Question] How strong do you think these niche characters are?

24 12 11 to troll

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Some key characters we've seen very little of are quite enigmatic, so how strong do you think the following characters are/were in their primes and why?

I've listed feats below

Montblanc Noland
You must be registered for see images

-Killed a Sea King underwater
-Oneshotted the Godsnake, which Waipa + Zoro combined couldn't even scratch

Things to consider:His latter feat is comparable to Enels El Thor, which means he's probably able to use Haki

Kalgara

-He matched Noland, not much else to say

Koshiro

-He knew how to cut steel

Things to consider: It's possible his ability to not cut paper also shows he's incredibly skilled as a fighter, although he was from the East Blue, he may not be that strong

Zeff

-He could destroy cliff faces with single kicks
-He was a world renowned Pirate

Things to consider: His first feat is comparable to the current Luffy (G2, as seen on Fishman Island) and Sanji

Yorki

No feats, but he was superior to pre TS Brook

Scopper Gaban

-Most likely the "bronze" member of the Roger Pirates, below Rayleigh, kinda like the Sanji of the crew

Bogard

Supreme
Kin
8💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Zoro never got the chance to hit that Snake to know if he could have cut it or not. Though yes, i do believe Noland was impressive especially with his lifting feat(slightly lifted a huge landmass of rocks). We also know he was in the country of dwarves in the new world and visited a lot. No way to know how exactly strong he was though

Calgara can be scaled to him since they were evenly matched

No way to know about Koshiro as well but he seems to be stronger than he make it seem. He knows a lot about swordsmanship at least

I'd say Zeff was about as strong as Enies Lobby Sanji at most because his reputation comes from the fact he could dent steel with his legs

No way to know about Yorki since he got foddered in Grandline

Scopper, no way to know to, but if Oda follows the nickname pattern(Gold, Silver, Bronze) thing, he may have been admiral level

24 12 11 to troll

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Zoro never got the chance to hit that Snake to know if he could have cut it or not. Though yes, i do believe Noland was impressive especially with his lifting feat(slightly lifted a huge landmass of rocks). We also know he was in the country of dwarves in the new world and visited a lot. No way to know how exactly strong he was though

Calgara can be scaled to him since they were evenly matched

No way to know about Koshiro as well but he seems to be stronger than he make it seem. He knows a lot about swordsmanship at least

I'd say Zeff was about as strong as Enies Lobby Sanji at most because his reputation comes from the fact he could dent steel with his legs

No way to know about Yorki since he got foddered in Grandline

Scopper, no way to know to, but if Oda follows the nickname pattern(Gold, Silver, Bronze) thing, he may have been admiral level
So what are your estimations on Yorki, Koshiro, Kalgara and Noland if you can't tell? That was basically what I was saying

Yorki fell to illness, he wasn't fodderized

Personally I think:

1. Noland = More or less like Kyros
2. Kalgara = More or less like Kyros
3. Koshiro = Sabaody Zoro
4. Zeff = Sabaody Sanji
5. Yorki = Thriller Bark Franky
6. Gaban = Perfect match to Borsalino

Last edited:

keshav31

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Scopper Gaban when this name came in the series tell me & Koshiro can be from wano kingdom(assumption).Also Noland is strong but Luffy crew don't even know what is Haki before time skip.Even now SH are not stronger then many in New World. so don't campare noland to them.
Yorki doesn't seems to be that strong

Anduril

Legendary
Kin
42💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
My legends tier holds Montblanc Noland along with Roger, WB and the gorosei.
Kalgara would most probably be Elite tier.

Koshirao had one of the 21 named swords, I'd put him around pre-skip Alabasta Zoro level, tops.
I'd put Zeff around the Pacifista level, but he will fail after some battle (He looks like a man who never went to the new world.)

Don't care about the rest.

YellowFang

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Norland/ Kalgara: RD arc Shanks level...
Koshiro: Arabasta Zoro where he first time cut steel...
Zeff: Sabaody Sanji w/o DJ...
Yorki: RD arc Beckmann???
Gaban: VA level if not stronger???

MasqueradeNX

Elite
Kin
5💸
Kumi
15💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Norland and Kalgara: Kyros Level. I feel he would be a great fighter and strong in physical strength but lacks other elements to make him VA or even Admiral

Koshiro: Arabasta Zoro if not stronger. Probs stronger :)

Zeff: IDK about Zeff i feel like in his prime he would be super strong on par with Sabaody Sanji or a little stronger 0.0

Yorki I wish i could do one but i just carnt i really dont know.

Gaban: Below Rayleigh but not by a huge amount. Probs be Admiral level i think :/D

24 12 11 to troll

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Norland and Kalgara: Kyros Level. I feel he would be a great fighter and strong in physical strength but lacks other elements to make him VA or even Admiral

Koshiro: Arabasta Zoro if not stronger. Probs stronger :)

Zeff: IDK about Zeff i feel like in his prime he would be super strong on par with Sabaody Sanji or a little stronger 0.0

Yorki I wish i could do one but i just carnt i really dont know.

Gaban: Below Rayleigh but not by a huge amount. Probs be Admiral level i think :/D
Why do we agree on like 90% of things?