How strong do you think the Hooded man is/is going to be?

Fighter2011

Member
372 posts 25 reactions
Joined
Aug 3, 2011
Messages
372
Reaction score
25
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
For the sake of plot and continuity, i hope he's nowhere near their level. I mean, he should be MS kakashi level at most. If I see another Madara level shinobi, then I call bullshit. madara was supposed to be a freak in how strong he was, kishi shouldnt go around making everyone as strong
 

V h o

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
16,796 posts 815 reactions
Joined
Jan 27, 2013
Messages
16,796
Reaction score
815
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Spiral Rikodou Orochimaru will beat them.
 

Narutrol

Banned
Regular
1,208 posts 27 reactions
Joined
Dec 17, 2014
Messages
1,208
Reaction score
27
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
He is comparable to danzo, extremely haxxed, immortality
 

RasenUchihaChaos

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
9,150 posts 702 reactions
Joined
Aug 2, 2012
Messages
9,150
Reaction score
702
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Watch him have a ms ability that will have people raging
 
Top