Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
How strong are indra and Ashura ?

they are overrated IMO ,They are thought to have Rikudo chakra ,but this isn't true ,it was said that rikudo chakra forms when indra and Ashura 's chakra mix together ,meaning indra's chakra alone isn't Rikudo chakra ,and Ashura 's chakra alone isn't Rikudo chakra

So how strong is indra and Ashura 's chakra !?
I think we already know how strong their chakra ,EMS Madara is Adult transmigration of Andra ,he has indra chakra flowing through his body,meaning his chakra's strenght is close to that of indra's ,and has PS as well ,just like indra ,so I think indra and Ashura would be around EMS/Edo Madara's Level.

What do you think !?maybe I am missing some thing.

Last edited:

Eng nawashi

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
They do have rikudou chakra. Why do you think indra unlocked PS with MS like dms kakashi? And ashura had tsb.
If they do have rikudo chakra,then why combination of their chakra is needed to creat/get rikudo chakra!?.
I didn't know that Ashura has TSB,when was that!?and we don't know what exactly is Andra's eye ,maybe it is EMS already .

Seventh Sama

Legendary
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
If they do have rikudo chakra,then why combination of their chakra is needed to creat/get rikudo chakra!?.
I didn't know that Ashura has TSB,when was that!?and we don't know what exactly is Andra's eye ,maybe it is EMS already .
Both of their chakra creates hagoromos chakra. Hagoromo isn't the only source of rikudou chakra, ya know.
You must be registered for see images
Before you say it, those can't be bijuudamas. That would imply that ashura is a Jin, which isn't true since he was never mentioned by the bijuu as being one.

It's not ems, unless there's a third unknown sibling that somehow inherited sharingan too. That'd break canon.

Eng nawashi

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Both of their chakra creates hagoromos chakra. Hagoromo isn't the only source of rikudou chakra, ya know
It was stated that their chakra should mix together to awaken rikudo chakra
If two things(indra and ashura's chakra) should mix to creat third thing(rikudo chakra) ,then these two things (indra and ashura's chakra)individually can't be the third thing (rikudo chakra),common sense .
You must be registered for see images
Before you say it, those can't be bijuudamas. That would imply that ashura is a Jin, which isn't true since he was never mentioned by the bijuu as being one.
OK,tell me when the biju (kuarma)listed their jins from their birth ,if he wasn't a jin ,then what is this avatar ,Bijudoma makes more sense

Not to mention that Indra hasn't awakened the Rinnegan which would make no sense if he really had rikudo chakra.
It's not ems, unless there's a third unknown sibling that somehow inherited sharingan too. That'd break canon.
It is really unlikely that indra should be under the same conditions which Normal uchihas should be under to awaken MS or EMS ,for example I don't think indra awakened MS by killing his best friend .he was probably born with EMS .

Last edited:

UchihasRightfulHeir

Veteran
Kin
3๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
3๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I honestly think they are more powerful than Naruto and Sasuke.

Ashura was given the power Hagaromo gave Naruto and Sasuke. So he got both yin and yang power up. Just rinnegan missing. Yet somehow Indra was still able to stalemate him, after he created ninjutsu and all.

Seventh Sama

Legendary
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
It was stated that their chakra should mix together to awaken rikudo chakra
If two things(indra and ashura's chakra) should mix to creat third thing(rikudo chakra) ,then these two things (indra and ashura's chakra)individually can't be the third thing (rikudo chakra),common sense .

OK,tell me when the biju (kuarma)listed their jins from their birth ,if he wasn't a jin ,then what is this avatar ,Bijudoma makes more sense

Not to mention that Indra hasn't awakened the Rinnegan which would make no sense if he really had rikudo chakra.

It is really unlikely that indra should be under the same conditions which Normal uchihas should be under to awaken MS or EMS ,for example I don't think indra awakened MS by killing his best friend .he was probably born with EMS .
Pls tell me, if that were true then why does naruto have rikudou senjutsu/chakra? Hagoromo gave naruto half of his chakra, specifically yang chakra. Ashura naturally inherited that chakra, do i have to dumb it down more for you?

Something as major as that would've been mentioned, besides that would contradict what hagoromo said about ashura awakening bodly chakra that rivaled indra's power.

You have no idea how ems works, do you? You need another persons MS to get ems. Indra has MS, end of discussion.

Draegod

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
One had Sage chakra Perfect Susanoo and the other had presumably Sage mode multi head avatar with Gates of the God as an added jutsu to spam. They are easily above EMS and SM Hashirama if we use Naruto and sasuke as a standard

Scryed

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Indra+Ashura's chakra=Hagoromo's chakra(+Rinnegan)

Although everyone has chakra, it seems everyone'schakra is still somewhat different since certain individual's chakra stand out compared to other people (Madara sensed chakra from a distance and knew it belonged to Hashirama).

Indra inherited Hagoromo's Six Paths chakra while Ashura's chakra apparently bloomed sometime later. I still don't know about the Asura avatar though since the Bijuu were practically Babies at the time (if that even makes a difference though I'd assume their appearance affects how the avatar looks). Not to mention, Ashura did have Gudoudama.

They were born with Rikudou chakra (though Ashura's bloomed at an older age) but it's not going to be Hagoromo's since he didn't give them his own chakra. They inherited it and by combining both of their chakra, one would eventually awaken Hagoromo's chakra along with the Rinnegan.

I'm still unsure on some of the things I said though.

muhalakau

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Judging by how small asura's avatar was, and the fact that the tailed beasts were babies, and had never united in history before, I'd say that Indra was as around the same level as Sasuke was w/o the bijuu since he had a PS that looked very similar. Ashura would have been around the same level.

They obviously weren't anywhere near the level of NAruto and Sasuke during their final clash considering the huge size difference in naruto's and asura's avatar, and the fact that asura's is using mere TBB while Naruto's is using far more powerful TBB and TBB rasenshurikens, and the fact that Indra is only using PS to fight him.