HENI

Legendary
Kin
24💸
Kumi
16💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'd like for my money to grow. From my job I only make $333 weekly, after taxation, excluding overtime. A good friend of mine told me if I can save $1,000 a month then that's good. I'll do that. But what would I do with the saved money? Should I I vest in a small business (eBay), or cryotocurrency, or forex? Or just spend it on a vocational training that would earn me more income?

UCHIHAKUNOICHI

Veteran
Kin
324💸
Kumi
201💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hm. That's a difficult question since we have no idea of how far away you are from stock markets, commerce areas, how much prepared you are to deal with real estate speculation.

Don't invest all your money in ebay cryptocurrency etc. It's a bubble and no one knows how it can turn out. Also! Be careful when dealing with economic stuff. You might want to study first in a course.
Rather invest in things like a store (with products that sell easily).
Don't waste money on vocational training. Better. You know what you are ready to study, and invest your time in.

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Primarily it boils down to your end goal, risk appetite, understanding of the economy, markets and businesses. That's ignoring the financial analysis skills you need to better analyse investments opportunities and return.

I wouldn't offer financial advice but if I were you I would look into invest and take partnership in an existing local business. You have a broader understanding of your local economy and it's needs/wants und any business potential. That way you can take a share of any profits they make and try and understand how businesses operate. With experience you could move onto other things with the surplus income and consistent savings.

Last edited: