Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
From 1 to 10. 10 being the saddest.
+rep and like for actual comments thank you.

[video=youtube;dA4I_JpQCyc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dA4I_JpQCyc[/video]

Reactions: TNC Xlll

Mypower

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I really have to understand language to feel the song .Lyrics wont help.
Then why post in this thread.

Reported for spam. Follow the guidelines or just leave.

This song sucks.
It's one thing to say you don't like a song but it's quite rude to say it's terrible.

The MV to this song has over 70,000,000 views and over 600,000 likes and it's critically acclaimed as one of the best kpop songs out there so don't tell me it sucks.

This song is better than what the trash rappers in the bronx make.

Dantee

Kin
0💸
Kumi
343💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Then why post in this thread.

Reported for spam. Follow the guidelines or just leave.

It's one thing to say you don't like a song but it's quite rude to say it's terrible.

The MV to this song has over 70,000,000 views and over 600,000 likes and it's critically acclaimed as one of the best kpop songs out there so don't tell me it sucks.

This song is better than what the trash rappers in the bronx make.
If this is one of kpops best songs I don't ever want to hear this trash band ever again. MY ears bleed from this shitty music.

Mypower

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
If this is one of kpops best songs I don't ever want to hear this trash band ever again. MY ears bleed from this shitty music.
You have no taste. Get out of your comfort zone. You're exaggerating this song is a melancholic anthem that majority of people like,the fact you don't like it is one thing but calling shit is just immature.

Dantee

Kin
0💸
Kumi
343💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You have no taste. Get out of your comfort zone. You're exaggerating this song is a melancholic anthem that majority of people like,the fact you don't like it is one thing but calling shit is just immature.
I was into rock before really getting into rap and before rap, I liked to listen to anime music but this sounds bad to me.

LustyLover

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It's ok. But this is my all time fave sad song, probably because I'm a hopeless romantic.

[video=youtube;s6bSrGbak1g]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s6bSrGbak1g[/video]

Last edited:

Jazzy Stardust

Banned
Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
About a 4.

The music itself isn't actually sad, its more nostalgic feeling. Even the voicings used are major tonality for the most part. Not a sad feeling at all Imo.

The lyrics have a sadness to them reading it. More on the self pity side then melancholy. But the voice is also the most connecting element between humans. So not being able to understand the language pretty much shits on the expression delivery. Not all the time but in this case yes for me.

Last edited: