Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
On a scale of 1 to 10, how rustled would you be if Obito lands the final blow on Madara? Lol

(1 being unaffected by it while 10 being total rage)

Last edited:

Mad Daz

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It would be pretty cool imo if obito somehow gets the final blow vs madara. Afterall nobody in the series hates madara as much as obito right now,after being told rin dying was part of his plan.

Champ

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Depends on how great this fight is. I wanna see another Susano'o battle and some more op shit. Then Obito could kill him like Darth vader and the sith, but I doubt kishi kills him.

Kαmi

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
2. Only not "1" because I feel that Sasuke or Naruto should be the one to deliver the final blow but if Obito gets Madara back for the wrong he's done to him, I'd be happy for the guy.

Flawž

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Depends on how great this fight is. I wanna see another Susano'o battle and some more op shit. Then Obito could kill him like Darth vader and the sith, but I doubt kishi kills him.
Yea, I'd expect obito to land the final blow similar to Darth Vader.

Angelic.

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
i'd be rustled if madara gets forgiven/redeemed and obito gives him a hug lolol.

can you really say that what madara did was any different from wht obito did to naruto and sas? i mean he was pretending to be madara but still.
but screw dat i want madara thrown into a bottomless pit of kamui.