How powerful will Naruto be when he gets Yang Kurama?

Transcendence

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Been postulating about this for a bit.

Naruto currently has Rikudou Senjutsu and its extensions (Gudoudama and most likely Onmyoudon), Yin Kurama, the other 8 Bijuu's separate chakra (it was said in the manga that when you link with a Bijuu the chakra is stronger; case in point, KCM Naruto is tiers below BM Naruto, as BM Naruto willingly linked with Kurama, whereas KCM Naruto forcibly took Kurama's chakra like Sasuke is doing with the Bijuu's) and his basic powers like Bijuudama, Rasenshuriken etc. He just took in an immense amount of natural energy which is most likely his answer to the Bijuu power Sasuke just took in. Theoretically, how powerful would Naruto be once he gets Yang Kurama to finally have Full Kurama? If he's scaled to a Rikudou level person like Sasuke now (manga confirmed this), would he be on Hagoromo's level indefinitely?

Reactions: KCMNaruto

TheAncientCenturion

Elite
Kin
76💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't think alone the other half of Kurama is going to put him on that level, if Sasuke required the chakra of all the bijuu.

Unless we're assuming that Naruto was leagues ahead of Sasuke, when they've been portrayed as around the same level.

Reactions: Zealous Sparks

Seventh Sama

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I haven't seen you in a long time, welcome back.

OT. He should have double the physical states and power if he gets the other half but Kishi would more likely give him a little power boast and more chakra.

Reactions: Transcendence

Transcendence

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't think alone the other half of Kurama is going to put him on that level, if Sasuke required the chakra of all the bijuu.

Unless we're assuming that Naruto was leagues ahead of Sasuke, when they've been portrayed as around the same level.
Not leagues, but evidently more powerful. Sasuke needed to absorb the chakra of the Bijuu in order to match and or surpass Naruto, to which Naruto answered by absorbing a massive amount of Natural Energy. Yang Kurama gives a balance with Yin Kurama and might let Naruto use Creation of All Things, but that's speculative.

Sharingan King

Banned
Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Naruto would just have higher reserves. However, it wouldn't really make a difference since Yin Kurama can absorb Natural energy and make more chakra anyway. So I don't see the difference.

Torche

Immortal
Kin
0💸
Kumi
3,732💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Naruto would just have higher reserves. However, it wouldn't really make a difference since Yin Kurama can absorb Natural energy and make more chakra anyway. So I don't see the difference.
But Kurama would still have DOUBLE the size reserves, thus can draw in double the amount too. He can't refill over the 50% capacity limit which is 100% to half of Kurama. So, it'd be 200% instead of the current 100%.

Transcendence

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
But Kurama would still have DOUBLE the size reserves, thus can draw in double the amount too. He can't refill over the 50% capacity limit which is 100% to half of Kurama. So, it'd be 200% instead of the current 100%.
Exactly!

If Naruto counters Sasuke's current tirade with the Natural Energy he just absorbed, then being able to absorb double that literally puts him on Rikudou's level (again, going off portrayal in the manga that puts Sasuke on Rikudou's tier).

Reactions: Torche

Transcendence

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Maybe 100% nine tails >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> kaguya?! Lol
Nah, still not happening. In this scenario I was saying that Naruto with 100 percent Kurama and the rest of the Bijuu would be roughly on Rikudou's level without debate. Kaguya is still far and above the strongest in the series and will never be surpassed.

Xlad

Supreme
Kin
138💸
Kumi
27💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I'm not actually sure. Kurama may not only grow in size, but also have a possible different transformation. When Sasuke used the Bijuu chakra, his PS transformed into an Absolute Susanoo. Naruto being an Jinchuuriki and all may have something similar. Asides from substantial reserves that is.

That or it could also refill and expand the Truth Seeker Orbs so he can allow his avatar to directly use them.

Transcendence

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Strongest with raw power.
Very true, but no one can solo her at all. You need a second person to create a diversion in the very least. Even the peak of the other strongest characters (Prime Madara or Prime Hagoromo, and or Prime Future Sasuke/Naruto), none of them can counter a dimensional switch into a massive Gudoudama. The only reason Naruto and Sasuke could counter it was because it was a special case, as Naruto could use the separate powers of the Bijuu (something Madara, Hago and Sasuke couldn't do) which created a negative reaction in her body to distort her Gudoudama usage. Each and every one of them one on one can't even push her to medium difficulty. Not to mention if she charges chakra up long enough she can end majority of the fights with raw speed alone.

Transcendence

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm not actually sure. Kurama may not only grow in size, but also have a possible different transformation. When Sasuke used the Bijuu chakra, his PS transformed into an Absolute Susanoo. Naruto being an Jinchuuriki and all may have something similar. Asides from substantial reserves that is.

That or it could also refill and expand the Truth Seeker Orbs so he can allow his avatar to directly use them.
His Avatar would probably be equal to or larger than Full Sized Kurama, so in and around Madara's Perfect Susano'o size but with increased mobility.