Regular
Kin
55💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
This thread may seem a little personal, but how old where ya when ya first got into Naruto as a series, and what format was it that you saw. (did you read the manga first, or see the anime in subbed/ or dubbed.) I was just thinkin about how I first got into it watching part 1 on toonami as a 12 year old on english dubbs back in the day
UPDATE:
I think it was here that my earliest memory of it is
You must be registered for see images

Last edited:

Lyke

Banned
Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Brate i first hated naruto due to its shitty german opening when it first aired in 2006 so i never watched it

I started watching at the end of Pain Arc when my brother told me its good

uhmusddy

Veteran
Kin
38💸
Kumi
15💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I was like 10 or something. Seen the manga in JUMP during the chuunin exam 2nd test and later the anime aired on toonami and I was hype because DBZ was over(or almost) and it filled the void

Nick01

Legendary
Kin
113💸
Kumi
14,923💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
10 or 11, when it first premiered on Toonami.

Before that, I had watched DBZ as a kid and then some time later DBGT. After it was all over, I felt a void. Like something I really liked ended. Later on, I'd see promos on tv of Naruto soon to be aired on Toonami. So I thought I'd give it a try considering it looked very interesting. In short, Naruto filled that void and watched it for years and years to come.