Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
These threads are dumb.

It's cute that you guys are adamant on it not finishing.
I don't think you know how to use adamant. Togashi's aging and already at a slow pace due to health how do you think that will look when he's older? I don't see Togashi finishing in time, the only way I see the manga ending is if Togashi wraps it up early or leaves it to be finished by someone else.

Hexuze

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I don't think you know how to use adamant. Togashi's aging and already at a slow pace due to health how do you think that will look when he's older? I don't see Togashi finishing in time, the only way I see the manga ending is if Togashi wraps it up early or leaves it to be finished by someone else.
Then why call him cute for wanting to think that HxH will be finished one day? It gave off that you firmly think that it won't be done. I personally think it will be completed, not the same way of what YYH got. HxH will most likely not be finished by someone else given how Togashi works.

Regardless of his hiatus length, it's safe to assume he works on HxH during this hiatus so he's not as idle as most people like to think. Wraps it up early like a YYH treatment, I would say is unlikely. He apologized for that and said he won't do it again. If Togashi pumps out a volume every year or other year then it could most likely see an end.

EZQ

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sadly it won't be finished. Togashi builded up this arc too much and it got out of his hands. Health problems, game adictions, and too much to think about, are the things that wont allow him to continue his manga.

Seriously, DC arc has too many elements. Actually pulling it trough, would need more than 150 chapters...