ThatOfLegend

Regular
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
ATTENTION, IF YOU HAVE NOT READ THE MOST RECENT MANGA CHAPTER DO SO BEFORE READING THIS THREAD, THANK YOU

I'll try to keep this short and simple

I feel like the way that Naruto vs Sasuke will occur will be through the different dimensions

Isolating the duo and then pitting them against each other seems like the best way to handle the situation

I see this happening one of two ways

1: Kaguya creates a perfect copy of the boys counterpart (Naruto for Sasuke visa versa)
They duke it out in the separate dimensions, fight happens
The cons to this is the real one would probably win in each dimension, not giving off a clear winner

2: Naruto and Sasuke are forced into separate dimensions, or so they think
The two end up fighting each other, the real ones, thinking that they are enemies (Perhaps their appearances change for each other, or they think they are fighting fakes)

These are two opinions of mine, and I believe that that one could be possible, Kishi has a way to give us what we want indirectly, regardless, tell what you think, any feedback is appreciated!

Thanks for reading! :win:

Trance

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well that could happen but i dont really see her creating versions of sasuke or naruto to deal with them in the dimensions, her goal is to take their chakra isnt it?

ugh

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Both will defeat each other, and come out as equals.
Thus ending the battle of one being stronger than the other... :) Good One Kishi!