Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
**DISCLAIMER** Don't post that scan. When I say "Win" I mean literally anything but "Unconscious and bleeding to death".

'Sup B**ches. That's a great opener so I know I've made a good first impression.

Naruto could have defeated Sasuke at VOTE2, if he had thrown his Rasenshurikens one at a time instead of both at once.

Indra's Arrow, and Rasenshurikens both explode on impact if they hit something big enough. For example, the other attack. Had Naruto only thrown one Rasenshuriken during the clash, it would have still stalemated the Indra's Arrow, albeit in a slightly smaller explosion. And that leaves Sasuke almost out of chakra, and Naruto with one more Nuke to throw at him.

Okay, bye. Next week, I'll be inciting flamewars in a slightly different way! Probably involving Kaguya being a better villain than Orochimaru.

Reactions: Laraib

VVolfVVarrior

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
**DISCLAIMER** Don't post that scan. When I say "Win" I mean literally anything but "Unconscious and bleeding to death".

'Sup B**ches. That's a great opener so I know I've made a good first impression.

Naruto could have defeated Sasuke at VOTE2, if he had thrown his Rasenshurikens one at a time instead of both at once.

Indra's Arrow, and Rasenshurikens both explode on impact if they hit something big enough. For example, the other attack. Had Naruto only thrown one Rasenshuriken during the clash, it would have still stalemated the Indra's Arrow, albeit in a slightly smaller explosion. And that leaves Sasuke almost out of chakra, and Naruto with one more Nuke to throw at him.

Okay, bye. Next week, I'll be inciting flamewars in a slightly different way! Probably involving Kaguya being a better villain than Orochimaru.
Hey,I like Kaguya. I was so hoping that she would win.

Guntah

Elite
Kin
148💸
Kumi
78💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If Naruto wasn't so nerfed, the fight would've ended the moment Sasuke tried to Chidori him in the back. :elmo:

GG Chakra hand Rasengan to the face.

Im Still Robin

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So stupid and one sided.

There's nothing in Naruto's arsenal that should even touch Sasuke, he has ameno which he could of instantly one shotted Naruto with.

Realistically Sasuke should of won, but it's a stupid kid manga for happiness ... only for Naruto to get killed by a kid while being Hokage XD

patrickscott

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah so not getting why he didn't destroy Sasuke if he (Naruto) was so strong? Or maybe that was his way of saying "I can't beat you, but I can draw with you"?

Uchihakil

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He aint winning shit, kishi said they are equal, sasuke aint winning shit either, even if they are gonna fight on their deathbeads, they'd still stalemate