How naruto could become the most powerful ninja ever (maybe surpass So6P) in one year

Nosferato

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
naruto can make a lot of clones right? lets say he can make 1000 clones. every day he makes 1000 clones and uses them to train in different ways. he could send 100 of them off to explore the area and work with normal people. he could do combat training with 500 of them. he could do chakra control with 100 of them. he could learn the different specialty techniques of the various clans with another 100 clones. and he could send 200 to study techniques in the library.

the obvious rebuttal is that naruto lacks the intelligence and the self control to study. but i bet if he sent 100 clones out to actually help people around konoha, he would soon realize that he would be able to help those people out more effectively if he knew more.

after about half a year naruto could use all of the stuff he learned to start making new techniques that have never been seen before, taking 200 combat clones and putting them into technique development. here's where he could surpass So6P because it's impossible to predict exactly what moves he would end up making, assuming he doesn't just spend all his time working on rasengan variants. using 200 clones for 6 months would be around 100 years worth of man hours dedicated to technique development.

anyway if he did this for a year it would be like living 1000 years, or 3 years a day. bonus is now by sharing chakra he could actually get a team of people doing this and create an unstoppable group of ninjas. of course this won't happen because kishi knows shadow clone training is broken as hell.

tenten fan

Banned
Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
now that would be cool
a thousand man training
he could learn everything in one setting with the kyuubi giving him full chakra
1 million clones learning every chakra nature
because
"Shinobi are not limited to the nature they have an affinity to, though."[1]
[1]http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Nature_Transformation

Nosferato

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Please stop posting that. Kishimoto isn't an idiot. You know absolutely nothing. He's not the "main character", either, it's a split between him and sasuke. I'd so so far to say that, while "Naruto" is the name of hte manga, it truly focuses on sasuke.

Naruto (NARUTO—ナルト— NARUTO?) is an ongoing Japanese manga series written and illustrated by Masashi Kishimoto. The plot tells the story of Naruto Uzumaki, an adolescent ninja who constantly searches for recognition and dreams to become the Hokage, the ninja in his village who is acknowledged as the leader and the strongest of all

weird I don't even see sasuke mentioned in the one sentence description.

saw2097

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Please stop posting that. Kishimoto isn't an idiot. You know absolutely nothing. He's not the "main character", either, it's a split between him and sasuke. I'd so so far to say that, while "Naruto" is the name of hte manga, it truly focuses on sasuke.
How interesting considering Kishimoto only created Sasuke to be Naruto's rival and Kishimoto has said several times Naruto is the main character.

I smell an Uchiha Fanboy.

Theserpent

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Naruto (NARUTO—ナルト— NARUTO?) is an ongoing Japanese manga series written and illustrated by Masashi Kishimoto. The plot tells the story of Naruto Uzumaki, an adolescent ninja who constantly searches for recognition and dreams to become the Hokage, the ninja in his village who is acknowledged as the leader and the strongest of all

weird I don't even see sasuke mentioned in the one sentence description.
Nice 'tard logic there. Sasuke is obviously one of the main characters, if not the foremost main character, in naruto, considering No other character, save for naruto but that's arguable, as much attention nor focuses as much on. There is a big difference between, reading a obviously "Finklestein"-written summary on wikipedia as opposed actually reading the manga and the authors intentions.

Theserpent

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
How interesting considering Kishimoto only created Sasuke to be Naruto's rival
Except he did not. He created Sasuke because Finklestein and company would not allow him to have Naruto express the ideologies that Sasuke expresses. This is also why Kishimoto makes it blatantly obvious through the manga that Sasuke is naruto's superior in every regard. He is giving subtle clues that only HUMANS can pick up that the focus of his attention, were he not restrained by the inferior money system that requires him to need "investors" that control his decisions, would be upon "Sasuke".

and Kishimoto has said several times Naruto is the main character.
Nice, i'm glad you provided citations!

I smell an Uchiha Fanboy.
I smell a sub-human.

Nosferato

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Except he did not. He created Sasuke because Finklestein and company would not allow him to have Naruto express the ideologies that Sasuke expresses. This is also why Kishimoto makes it blatantly obvious through the manga that Sasuke is naruto's superior in every regard. He is giving subtle clues that only HUMANS can pick up that the focus of his attention, were he not restrained by the inferior money system that requires him to need "investors" that control his decisions, would be upon "Sasuke".
Nice, i'm glad you provided citations!
not to hold you to your own standards or anything.