Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

Kisame hated lying, deceit, etc. and Danzo made all the things Kisame hates into a full-time job. I'd be a fun fight for sure, Danzo can't outlast Kisame with Samehada and with Shisui's Eye off limits i'd give him the win

IchisaMiku

Banned
Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Just because Danzo lost to Sasuke doesn't mean he would get easily beat by Kisame. I don't like Danzo, but I think he could do some damage to Kisame. I say maybe Kisame would win but it would be a close match.

Bluedevil

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
kisame would only have to land 1 hit and the match would be over. The sheer amount of chakara absorbed is immense. 3 tails of chakara at one go. Danzo has enough chakara to activate the Ignazi several times before he can not do it agian. (either because loss of eyes or not enough chakara) either way he would be on the defensive and had to utilize tiejitsu and I just don't think he has enough power to beat him.

Loki Helcast

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i think kisame knew how the world worked.... he would understand why danzo did what he did,he probably wouldnt agree but he would a least understand. In a fight kisame high/diff... you cant underestimate danzo

TheRedAndGreenBeast

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think Kisame would hate him. I think Kisame would outlast Danzo and his Izanagi. Danzo doesn't really have anything that can harm Kisame, especially if he uses Samehada. Danzo can escape the water dome using Izanagi but that's about it. Kisame would kill his Baku Summoning easily. Kisame stomps easily at close combat so Danzo would be stupid to do that. Even if Danzo can manage to use Izanagi to create an opening, Kisame can heal with Samehada. Kotoamatsukami is the only way Danzo can win and we're not even too sure about how that works yet.