[Discussion] How much time do you spend on the internet and what do you usually do?

MadieV

Regular
Kin
385💸
Kumi
416💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
On forums I would say I spend a compilation of two hours during the whole day. Maybe less on some days. I mostly divide it in cycles of 15 minutes every X time, (unless I'm doing something specific that demands that I spend more time on them)
You must be registered for see images

On Netflix, YT and Goodreads though

Netflix - watch TV series, movies, documentaries, etc..
YT- watch funny videos and pranks, lol.
Goodreads - look for good books to read and write reviews.

Finalbeta

Elite
Kin
6,184💸
Kumi
29💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
On forums I would say I spend a compilation of two hours during the whole day. Maybe less on some days. I mostly divide it in cycles of 15 minutes every X time, (unless I'm doing something specific that demands that I spend more time on them)

On Netflix, YT and Goodreads though

Netflix - watch TV series, movies, documentaries, etc..
YT- watch funny videos and pranks, lol.
Goodreads - look for good books to read and write reviews.
Forums >>>>>> Discord

It's a shame the new generations don't comprehend it.

Reactions: Houtarou and MadieV

MadieV

Regular
Kin
385💸
Kumi
416💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Maybe like half the day online either browsing youtube reddit and reading webcomics
What webcomics do you read?

Post automatically merged:

5 hours or so but I largely listen to books or other things off of YouTube. I tend to do it while on the move so I don't waste much time.
Do you prefer audiobooks over physical books? I have a hard time getting used to audio books.

Reactions: salamander uchiha

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
What webcomics do you read?

Do you prefer audiobooks over physical books? I have a hard time getting used to audio books.
Various ones but I'll tell you the platformer webtoon and lezhin and tapas also have the webcomics app

Reactions: MadieV

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,012💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I switched from almost one or two hours daily internet time for reading manga and learning japanese in summer, to several hours for posting on forum and Discord and playing mafia. It's a transition for me to another work place but after things will get decided on rl i will return to my maximum 2 hours online.
I don't count youtube and stuff i am listening while working or internet things work connected. With these i have a lifetime online.

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Both, audio books when I'm on the go and physical books when I'm free. Admittedly audio books are harder on people, the mind can't help but wonder when you're multi tasking.

MadieV

Regular
Kin
385💸
Kumi
416💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
15 or so mins here and few hours playing online chess tournaments.......sometimes watch movies and listens to songs that doesn't happen often these days .
I've been wanting to learn how to play chess for a while. A couple of people from another site recommended lichess to learn. Is there a chess thread on the forum?

I also forgot to add discord to my list, hmmm... I belong to a variety of discord groups but I haven't interacted on groups for a while. I mostly DM with my discord besties and that's about it. I'll try to be more active on groups from now on though. It's so hard to measure the time spent on that.

Last edited:

Kishi Uzumaki

Elite
Kin
1,725💸
Kumi
2,503💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I've been wanting to learn how to play chess for a while. A couple of people from another site recommended lichess to learn. Is there a chess thread on the forum?
I see .

Lichess can become a pain because there's lot people but there's lot of resources for someone that want to learn .

I don't think so :unsure:

CreativeSeun

Kin
14💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Spend mist of my time on my blog, posting new contents because I own a fashion blog, fell free to check it outa:

Also tried to add some comics to it involving fashion
And trying to learn various ways to make legit money online (not a fan of cryptocurrency, binary options, forex trading, they are all speculations)

read mangas, download animes and watch the ones I find difficult to download online

create some art works

watch YouTube videos on different topics, mostly comedy, mystery, anime theories, opening and closing songs.

spend most of my time online doing what I love and trying to make money from it.

Reactions: Michelle