Remedy

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The only major gripe I have of Naruto are the megazords, Susanoo, Kurama avatar, wood buddha ect. those coming into play really watered eveything down to a miniscule level in terms of character and power relevancy. It really leaves no imagination nor implications that other clans can compete or be on the same level without a giant avatar. I feel if the avatars had to be introduced, they should have been kept at a humanoid armor level, example Naruto's KCM cloak. Same for Susanoo, If you ask me, Madara and Sasuke would look much more badass in susanoo body armor (similar to Kurama in Boruto) than standing in a 6 story crystal nodule. Same for ribcage, it could have just fit around them measuring to the proportions of their body like a more condensed exoskeleton, but no, its one giant hub. If you ask me, fights would have been alot more interesting kept at that level, and alot of battles wouldn't have lost that ninja appeal. Example Taijutsu in susanoo humanoid body armor would have been nice to see.

Reactions: Ansatsuken

true enigma

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The only major gripe I have of Naruto are the megazords, Susanoo, Kurama avatar, wood buddha ect. those coming into play really watered eveything down to a miniscule level in terms of character and power relevancy. It really leaves no imagination nor implications that other clans can compete or be on the same level without a giant avatar. I feel if the avatars had to be introduced, they should have been kept at a humanoid armor level, example Naruto's KCM cloak. Same for Susanoo, If you ask me, Madara and Sasuke would look much more badass in susanoo body armor (similar to Kurama in Boruto) than standing in a 6 story crystal nodule. Same for ribcage, it could have just fit around them measuring to the proportions of their body like a more condensed exoskeleton, but no, its one giant hub. If you ask me, fights would have been alot more interesting kept at that level, and alot of battles wouldn't have lost that ninja appeal. Example Taijutsu in susanoo humanoid body armor would have been nice to see.
I cud agree with that.

SenseiSama

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It would've been enjoyable with the avatars if the author didn't force the users to repeatedly use the same feats. Was really hoping for for Enton weapons from Sasuke and some other ninjutsu from Naruto besides Rasengan variants. Hashi and Madara's fight was awesome and I haven't seen anything like that in the manga since.

lndra

Supreme
Kin
15💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's not Avatars that ruined Naruto, it's the power scaling. When one shinobi was powerful enough to stop a Village, when one shinobi could take someone down with a single glance or a finger, and etc.,

My point being is that there shouldn't be many one hit KO's, but they exist. If the series was more balanced to where you could only get a certain move in through a setup, or through tactics, then we wouldn't have this problem.

Remedy

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It would've been enjoyable with the avatars if the author didn't force the users to repeatedly use the same feats. Was really hoping for for Enton weapons from Sasuke and some other ninjutsu from Naruto besides Rasengan variants. Hashi and Madara's fight was awesome and I haven't seen anything like that in the manga since.
Agreed, and what I loved about Madara and Hashirama battles were it incorporated alot more than just ninjutsu, we saw variations of ninja weapons amd techniques being used mixed with taijutsu, and I wish this was something that could've made its way to other battles in Naruto, mainly war arc.

It's not Avatars that ruined Naruto, it's the power scaling. When one shinobi was powerful enough to stop a Village, when one shinobi could take someone down with a single glance or a finger, and etc.,

My point being is that there shouldn't be many one hit KO's, but they exist. If the series was more balanced to where you could only get a certain move in through a setup, or through tactics, then we wouldn't have this problem.
If this isn't the damn truth, and honestly I think this statement can go in conjunction with mine. I agree, if a character can one shot a village as easily a opponent, let it be stipulations to it, most of these one shot abilities are unavoidable to the common character to take counter measures or attacks toward without being overly powerful themselves, it makes battles linear and poses the question of how he/she will win, not if.

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Agreed, and what I loved about Madara and Hashirama battles were it incorporated alot more than just ninjutsu, we saw variations of ninja weapons amd techniques being used mixed with taijutsu, and I wish this was something that could've made its way to other battles in Naruto, mainly war arc.

If this isn't the damn truth, and honestly I think this statement can go in conjunction with mine. I agree, if a character can one shot a village as easily a opponent, let it be stipulations to it, most of these one shot abilities are unavoidable to the common character to take counter measures or attacks toward without being overly powerful themselves, it makes battles linear and poses the question of how he/she will win, not if.
Agree

I will +Rep this post whenever I can:ls: