How many would be fine with the war arc ending soon?

Which would you prefer?

• Keep the war a roll'n!

Votes: 8 26.7%
  • Gimme some more development to the characters.

Votes: 14 46.7%
  • Im getting old as Christmas. Naruto vs. Sasuke Right Now!

Votes: 8 26.7%

• Total voters

somniferous

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
How many people would like the manga to hurry up and wrap up the war?

Keep it going?

More development arcs?

Naruto vs Sasuke!

Last edited:

KGB Kakuzu

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I would say let it go as it goes...but I see it comming to a close already.

Also, after I'd like a little bit of character developement/ completing characters story arcs (side characters) before Naruto vs Sasuke

Reactions: somniferous

Flawž

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Why do people insist on trying to change the manga. Just sit your ass and read the damn manga as it is and stop trying to twist it.

Thats how i see it.

PrimeOfTheSixPaths

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think it was rolling along fine until Kishi let the Obito/Madara vs Shinobi Alliance roll for days... I mean weeks... or months.

But I'd like to see some of the Kage's run through, then flashback to what happened with Tsunade. Or something like that.

Dupa

Veteran
Kin
10💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I agree with this but it also needs more character develepment, especially wit the K11. Black Star FTW
*high five to Soul Evans*

I honestly thought the character development would finally happen at the start of the war but all fights got skipped and rushed. At least now Kishi is starting to kill of characters so hopefully something develops from this

staticdash22

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Let it be. I feel like the war arc is already coming to a close. The Arcs after this will lead up to naruto vs sasuke. Kishi will probably start tying up loose ends, and ending people's stories. Like, shikamaru and his team will have their stories come to a close, the other villages will probably come up with a peace treaty between them all, the mystery of the sage of 6 paths & the future of the tailed beasts will be dealt with. Things like that. Then naruto will probably go off on his own to train and get ready to fight sasuke. So kishimoto wants to get everything out of the way, so he only has to focus on naruto and sasuke for the final stretch of the series.