How mad would you be if sasuke turned good?

Beast Boy

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I mean he attacked the summit and threaten the Kages. Killed Danzou. Attacked his former sensei and teammates. Allied himself with orochimaru and obito/Madara. Also said he will destroy konoha. And people still think he'll turn good. LMFAO!!!!!!! But then again naruto has a powerful way of changing people but if sasuke does turn good I would be mad because I think he's going to be the major villain after obito, Madara , and orochimaru.

Makoto

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
There's nothing to be mad about with Sasuke changing to good. At first I didn't want Sasuke going to Orochimaru and felt bad for him, but then I understood him. I knew he should go to Orochimaru and that one day he'll be back to being good again. But right now he's being manipulated by Obito.

ChojiDimi

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He wont turn good again. Noone recognizes him anymore. He is full of hate and even narutos good will cant change that. He didnt change when he was 13 and his reason was to kill itachi. Now he hates a whole village.

The Robot With Human Hair

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Wouldn't be mad but it would have to be well explained. Either Sasuke dies by the end of the manga or he has a change of heart at some point. I'd root on the latter personally. I don't see him destroying Konoha or being killed by Naruto but I would also hate to see him have a change of heart then sacrifice himself ala Nagato.

Gregsta

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He will turn up soon and team up with Naruto to take down Madara and Obito. Sasuke would make a shitty villain, he can't do anything himself, always relies on other people helping him.
Oh and he will turn good but since he is a wanted criminal by all the villages he won't come back to the village, he will go somewhere far away and roam the mountains or some shit like that. Kind of like Morzan from Eragon, he was being manipulated for a long time and was evil himself at some point, he went through a huge change, helped defeat the big villain but since he did so much wrong he banished himself to the lands far away from main civilization.

Last edited:

Uchiha Legacy

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Who would be mad? Besides we all know it is going to happen.

1.Because Naruto will save Sasuke from his hatred.

2.Naruto needs more help fighting Madara, much less having Obito to fight also, because as far a I am concerned Naruto can defeat neither, and Sasuke is one of strongest ninja in the manga still left alive.

Simply
Madara>Naruto
Obito>Naruto
Madara and Obito>>>>>>>Naruto(overkill)

And if Sasuke does not turn this will be
Madara, Obito, and Sasuke>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Naruto(overkill)

There's nothing to be mad about with Sasuke changing to good. At first I didn't want Sasuke going to Orochimaru and felt bad for him, but then I understood him. I knew he should go to Orochimaru and that one day he'll be back to being good again. But right now he's being manipulated by Obito.
I agree except he is not being manipulated by Obito, we also thought he was being manipulated by Orochimaru too remember? Sasuke has made it clear he is using Obito and knows Obito is using him.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gregsta

Gregsta

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Naruto does the same thing.
Naruto at least manages to do some things by himself such as learn new techniques and defeat certain enemies, Sasuke is given everything and his ass is always saved by someone. I can't name a single thing Sasuke has done so far that he did himself except for maybe learn Chidori from Kakashi and advance it a step further.

Uchiha Legacy

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Naruto at least manages to do some things by himself such as learn new techniques and defeat certain enemies, Sasuke is given everything and his ass is always saved by someone. I can't name a single thing Sasuke has done so far that he did himself except for maybe learn Chidori from Kakashi and advance it a step further.
I can't recall Naruto winning any fight right now without some sort of companion aid that was not with a fodder enemy. And one of the main themes of this manga is teamwork and friendship(which the character Naruto presents)

Naruto has only really made different size and color rasengans, while Sasuke made entirely new techniques.

Naruto was given the strongest biju in the manga.:flaw:

Stop being a blind hater.

Last edited:

Sephy100

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Oh I'm sorry I thought Sasuke created new jutsu'd by himself, my bad. Like I said naruto does the same thing. All he did was learn rasengan and take it a step further. Oh wait, didn't Sasuke defeat Deidara and Danzo as well as Naruto(when they were younger). You sound like an idiot.