Narutohokage7

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Actually I don't think he needs that much longer he has matured so much and he seems to be confident w/o being cocky vs Tobi which is a good thing for keeping up morale so with Kakashi and Shukaku and Shikamaru as his advisors he would be an excellent Hokage

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He has matured i agree and hes not cocky he has shikamaru and kakashi and all of em to help him and hes one of the storngest in the naruto universe so ya he will be hokage worthy atleast WAAAYY more than kakashi

earthsoul

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As soon as the war is over, the shinobi world would recognise his strength and decision-making abilities...maybe he'll be honorary hokage?lol..but seriously, i think it'll be like when the first and second hokages coronated(does that word exist?) the third!

juankimari

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well i think he will be the youngest Hokage ever, he is still a kid so he doesn't have to be named hokage just yet. But yeah powerwise he would own easily anyone in konoha, hell he has been able to do so since Nagato attacked Konoha, and his power has grown sooooo much since that day.

IllusionRamen

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think in the end of the manga he will most likely become the hokage.
but personally I think he should be a bit older in order to ensure the doubt of the regular village citizen.
like maybe, Kishi could name kakashi become the 7th hokage ( some people count Danzo as 6th so it's debatable, I'm just went with the safe bet and put kakashi the 7th. no flame please )
and also at the same time put Naruto as 8th hokage. kinda like when Hiruzen & minato both were alive you know ?