[Question] How long will bleach last? ( No spoilers!!)

Lord of Akatsuki

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
If that is true for naruto then I'm glad, that shit was getting dull.
It is. :)

Shonen Jump decided what issue Naruto would end. So Kishi had to pace things accordingly, because of this he thought he was "Done for."

The reasons for this are most likely because the number "700" is a milestone in Naruto, for instance, Team 7 and 7th Hokoge, chapter 700. Also so they could release the Last straight after the Manga ended most likely.

Last edited:

Darkdro

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ

Shonen Jump decided what issue Naruto would end. So Kishi had to pace things accordingly, because of this he thought he was "Done for."

The reasons for this are most likely because the number "700" is a milestone in Naruto, for instance, Team 7 and 7th Hokoge, chapter 700. Also so they could release the Last straight after the Manga ended most likely.
That the reason Naruto Sukes so much. It was rushed so they skipped the Madara fight :/

Jump is fukend horrible.

ssjelf

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ

good. that shit was really getting outta hand. everything from the war arc on was so bad, and I doubt it was due to shonen jump until later. that whole storyline from beginning to end was written really bad and could have been done much better with the chapters he had left.

kotoamatsukami

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ

What was this bs I don't read Japanese...what up there said he had to end it early?

kotoamatsukami

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Well its a good thing there is an English translation on the lower half of each page...
That's English might as well be japanese can't read that it's not clear at all really.....what page is it on so don't have to destroy my eye balls reading that stuff....please take clearer pictures next time to whomever took those pictures.

Byron123

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
Another decade? I'm looking for a new weekly manga and Bleach has lots of hype. I stopped watching the show after Aizen's defeat, maybe it's time to pick up the manga cause at the time I didn't feel like reading. Did Ichigo his power return already? Is there a lot of asspull or like inconcistencies? Cause that is one of the main reasons why Naruto went down in quality for me
What about Tokyo Ghoul? It's really good!

Lord of Akatsuki

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
good. that shit was really getting outta hand. everything from the war arc on was so bad, and I doubt it was due to shonen jump until later. that whole storyline from beginning to end was written really bad and could have been done much better with the chapters he had left.
Yeah, that only happened around the 600 chapter area.

What was this bs I don't read Japanese...what up there said he had to end it early?
Lmao, there's English right there on the bottom of the page, and its easily readable.

ssjelf

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
No it's not easily readable if it was I would have never said what I've been saying all this time.
I'm on mobile right now and yes it is blurry, but on my pc it is perfectly legible. If you are viewing it on on pc then idk what to say, because a 1080p monitor views it fine when zoomed. If you have less than that maybe that is why?

Also someone actually posted a text version of this in the forums at one point, I would search it for you but I have to leave for work right now.

Lord of Akatsuki

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
No it's not easily readable if it was I would have never said what I've been saying all this time.
I have eye sight problems but I can read it fine, its perfectly visible, even on my low key shitty pc. I don't get what you're talking about or why this is even relevant.

But its easy, just zoom in on the page.

kotoamatsukami

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I'm on mobile right now and yes it is blurry, but on my pc it is perfectly legible. If you are viewing it on on pc then idk what to say, because a 1080p monitor views it fine when zoomed. If you have less than that maybe that is why?

Also someone actually posted a text version of this in the forums at one point, I would search it for you but I have to leave for work right now.
Yea I'm on my phone an it's very blurry..guess I'll have to use my computer.