Hori

Immortal
Kin
928💸
Kumi
18💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The reason the forum is dying is because they made a mistake by focusing on one Anime, Naruto, Honestly I've been here for a long time and got to witness the golden age of NB during 2012-2014. Things started to change after Naruto ended. When Boruto came I thought that maybe people would come back.. but well maybe they are like me. Because now I am a university student and currently there isn't much time to come here as I used to back then.

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The reason the forum is dying is because they made a mistake by focusing on one Anime, Naruto, Honestly I've been here for a long time and got to witness the golden age of NB during 2012-2014. Things started to change after Naruto ended. When Boruto came I thought that maybe people would come back.. but well maybe they are like me. Because now I am a university student and currently there isn't much time to come here as I used to back then.
thats not teh reall reason...
Post automatically merged:

I meant how long it would last during..

Whatever z.z
i smell some happiness within u...some sort of revenge due to teh mod account ban..

sunclan

Kin
208💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
NB died when Naruto ended, the transition to animebase should've started way before Naruto was close to end, then it might've survived.

People who know about it still keep coming back every now and then though.

But yeah big mistake to not transition while naruto was ongoing.

Reactions: Harorudo

Zise

Veteran
Kin
515💸
Kumi
9,747💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Most our members came for Naruto and their interest in that manga and anime, and when that wasn't a thing no more of course we took a hit. Anyway we changed course and the site is slowly picking up the pace and we are continuously working on new stuff. As long as there is people enjoying the site no matter the numbers I will still dedicate time working on it. It's also taken some time getting used to how Xenforo is built. With that said I believe we have a platform that we can grow into something really nice that many people will enjoy.

So to answer the title question. AB is young and is only the foundation of what we are planning for the future, it's here to stay. Also @rohan good luck with your site.

Shanks

Elite
Kin
2,712💸
Kumi
974💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Def we have one piece section as well. I however think it has not attracyed many nb members here. They only came for naruto which the place was built on.

Yep i know this place when i was in high school flash forward 8 years later i have a wife and kid so its understandable . So i try to come here its just i have responsbility like anyone now.

I am pretty sure @Zise has job and family to look after . I really admire his dedication after years he looked after this forum. I keep coming back because it amazes me this is part of my childhood. ..

I am pretty sure it will work out someday if not.

Reactions: Avani

Rei

Legendary
Kin
5,001,259💸
Kumi
527💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You also have to take into account that forums in general have taken a major hit after 2014.

Reddit is importing all forum traffic, social media have taken over all web-based social interactions and also people are increasingly using cell phones instead of computers, which makes creating a lengthy forum post time consuming and a hassle.

So, its not a question about AB in particular but forums in general.

Also, we have more people browsing the forum this month than we have had for a long time. We would like to see them register too :)

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You also have to take into account that forums in general have taken a major hit after 2014.

Reddit is importing all forum traffic, social media have taken over all web-based social interactions and also people are increasingly using cell phones instead of computers, which makes creating a lengthy forum post time consuming and a hassle.

So, its not a question about AB in particular but forums in general.

Also, we have more people browsing the forum this month than we have had for a long time. We would like to see them register too :)
more poeple u meen teh google Bots and bingo bots right???...they are just here to steal datas be carfull!!..

Aesima

Kin
96💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Simple answer is no, Foruming has been dying off for quite some time, and you threatening to leave(a literal nobody like the rest of us) isn't gonna bring people back.

Are you asking this cause OJ is pulling the plug in August? :facts:

Reactions: Shanks

Shanks

Elite
Kin
2,712💸
Kumi
974💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Simple answer is no, Foruming has been dying off for quite some time, and you threatening to leave(a literal nobody like the rest of us) isn't gonna bring people back.

Are you asking this cause OJ is pulling the plug in August? :facts:
The new generation fans def prefer using discord. I saw this problem way back from 2017. Guess discord has done something even skype and msn tried and failed it caters mostly the young generation rather than turning to a corporste like skype didm

With tighter and new regulation ahead it will time for us as well.

I def feel forums as a platform are everlasting because your contents will always be permanent. Discord servers its not that easy .

I am pretty sure there are people out who will come here when discord becomes boring at certain point of time.

Harorudo

Kin
277💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
From recently joining AB I've noticed only certain areas on the fourm are active than other one's. That's alright if that's what people are into. However I would like to see more on here that will make more people come and join. It could help possibly my opinion at least. It seems nice so far being here though it's also pretty quiet.