HashiramaDescendant

Elite
Kin
-3💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You have Naruto who has fought against rinnegan countless times (Pain, Edo Nagato, Obito, Madara) and you have Sasuke who's rinnegan looks different from the others and most likely has plenty of new techniques in store. If not, it is game over for Sasuke.

Think about it... There is nothing in his arsenal that Naruto can't stop. As we know, Naruto destroyed various meteors to bits in a matter of seconds while fighting different Limbo Madara's while Sasuke only focused on destroying one meteor (if I can recall correctly).

Naruto's experience against fighting with rinnegan as well as having the complete body of the sage AND being the ten tails jinchuuriki gives him the obvious upper hand, while Sasuke only has the eyes of the Sage or rather the eye of the Sage's mother.

Naruto also did the most damage in the battles against Madara and Kaguya. He also matches Sasuke's speed with his BM speed and FTG. The only thing that saves Sasuke at this point is asspull no jutsu.

Reactions: Demonic.

Trúth

Legendary
Kin
4💸
Kumi
2,711💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Sounds like your completely focused on Naruto and are ignoring what Sasuke can do. If you weren't you would have come to the question "How is this battle fair for Naruto?" To which I would answer, PNJ.

Reactions: The Necromancer

Im Still Robin

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Did you not see a coreless CT and or teleport?

He probably has nine or six new moves (based off his tomoes;sue me lel)

Honestly sasuke is on an entire different level than any of the former villians. So is Naruto. Though its not the jutsu that makes you win. It never was/will be.

Just based on your opinion it is, but you're wrong to assume jutsu wins your battles.

Reactions: The Necromancer

TrollKing

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Got owned by rinnegan every time. And this one is even more advanced and unknown still

Bm speed?? You might as well say kcm speed, its much funnier. Naruto never had no ftg

Sasuke didnt destroy meteors and handle limbo clones? Why he needs to when naruto can handle it??

Naruto 20% jubi jin is op??? Sasuke 1 shot 80% all tails beasts/jubi just now which as if naruto can do Lol

Asspull no jutsu?? Naruto got plenty vs kaguya XD

HashiramaDescendant

Elite
Kin
-3💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yes, Naruto needed help against rinnegan, but think about it... Sasuke needed help against Danzo and Bee as well as Kabuto. They have both upgraded, but Naruto has body of Sage and is the juubi's jinchuuriki. Sasuke only has visual jutsu which Naruto can simply counter due to the amount of times he fought rinnegan. You don't need to win a fight to gain experience. In fact, I would argue that losing helps gain more exp. than winning!