How is 'The Last' going to work?

TheOtakuBoss

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As we know, The Last: Naruto The Movie is canon and it is coming to Japanese cinemas on the 6th of December. Source that proves that the movie is canon is the extended teaser which you can see here if you haven't seen it yet ~
[video=youtube;Rn-yIdKvyeA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rn-yIdKvyeA[/video]
So the movie connects with the next generation, but what could that be? It could be the continuation (Part III) of the manga, anime only or just movies. IMO the New Era Project is basically the continuation of the story but in movies and The Last is an epilogue to the manga/anime and the start of the movies series, but there's one problem. The manga will surely end by the release of the movie, I can bet on that, but what about the anime-only watchers? The movie will be out in December while the anime will end around next summer if they don't bombard us with fillers, so how do you think this is going to work? Wouldn't the end be spoiled for anime-only watchers? This seriously hurts my head on how all of this will fall in one line. Share your thoughts and thanks for reading.

bsims08

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think they just plan on spoiling everything for anime only viewers. I mean Kishi is probably thinking that people already read it for free online and if you care about Naruto, you would've either read online or bought the manga volumes

Swagdara Uchiha

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Beyond the Manga, but keep it light for Anime only Viewers with info. The only problem is the English on Date only viewers since we can expect the Movie in english next year where the English anime would be in aprox ep 300-320.