Luffy324

Regular
Kin
17💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
so a looooooooooooooooooot of people say that sakura is useless but she does her job perfectly, how is helping people recover useless.??
she may not have sharingan or bijuu mode or some kind of hax ability but without sakura a loot of shinobi wouldn't be a live rite now. I think she is more usefull than all of the other females combined in naruto during this war. just because she doesnt get more of screen time doesnt mean she is useless..

You must be registered for see images

Luffy324

Regular
Kin
17💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
well i think she is really strong i mean she can bunch the ground and destroy an entire city (ok exagirating alittle.)
but what they mean to say is that she is useless because she doesnt have cool ability like byakugan or sharingan or rinnegan..

Clouds

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i actually think people find her useless because she's healing fodders.
And fodders don't have any impact on the story :l

kunde

Elite
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
people start to hate , curse , call useless etc when full time job of main character of series is to cry, whine and have crush on some1 who's hated by all d people in d world. .it's all logic
You must be registered for see images

Fireplay

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Because the only thing she did was annoy us with Sasuke fangirl comments. Now that she's able to fight she has become useful though. Hinata contributed more in the war then Sakura ever did throughout the series :/

Beifong

Legendary
Kin
50💸
Kumi
36💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Healed kunkuro, destroyed sandaime kazekage puppet
prevented sasori from killing chiyo
healed most of the citizens of konoha during pain's invasion
healed hinata after her fight with pain
healed about 90% of the shinobi alliance during war
killed a white zetsu who could have ended the war if he killed all the medical ninjas
activated the hyagoku, summoned katsyu to remote heal all the alliance
joined the front lines with sasuke and naruto to stop the mini-jubiis and still useless

paratise

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Being useful does not equal being strong; no matter how much power up she gets; people would remember how useless and inferior she was in many points of the manga compared to several others. I don' think being strong makes a person useful; at many times she did not use what she got at full potential. Fought with Sasori; okay, then got kicked right trough to chest by a random Cloud ninja. That's just an example. But i don't think she is downright useless.