Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
If we take the theory that mitsuko has oris and toneris DNA I don't think log should be looking as old as he is he seems roughly the same age as the original shin. And I think shin was created before the original series. I guess it's possible he didn't and toneris DNA to original mitsuki but doesnt explain why they look alike.

Kin
15💸
Kumi
27💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Log should be several years older than Mitsuki, similar to how It achieve and sasuke were. Log probably looks older because of his design.

I doubt there's any relarionship between Toneri and either of the clones.

321ice

Kin
51💸
Kumi
96💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Log was created shortly after The Last but Orochimaru doesn’t create them starting as babies. That’s kinda pointless. He was probably born the same age/appearance as Mitsuki. Boruto era is around 10 years later iirc so it matches up with Log looking in his early 20’s

Reactions: MomoSaka

Reboryushon

Elite
Kin
178💸
Kumi
2,386💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Log was created shortly after The Last but Orochimaru doesn’t create them starting as babies. That’s kinda pointless. He was probably born the same age/appearance as Mitsuki. Boruto era is around 10 years later iirc so it matches up with Log looking in his early 20’s
In Mitsuki Gaiden the main point is that they are trying to get an Embryo, this implies Mitsuki and Log started as exactly that.. embryos.

HowDidIGetPrem

Elite
Kin
5,803💸
Kumi
1,192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Like Ice said, the clones aren't required to be raised from babies. The Shins before their fight against Team 7 + Sarada and there were no fetuses to be seen. Their growth is likely just sped up while in the tubes or something.

Reboryushon

Elite
Kin
178💸
Kumi
2,386💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Like Ice said, the clones aren't required to be raised from babies. The Shins before their fight against Team 7 + Sarada and there were no fetuses to be seen. Their growth is likely just sped up while in the tubes or something.
They were cultivated from an embryo and raised in test tubes. Why contradict the Gaiden?

HowDidIGetPrem

Elite
Kin
5,803💸
Kumi
1,192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
They were cultivated from an embryo and raised in test tubes. Why contradict the Gaiden?
There's no contradiction. I'm only throwing atop rapid or controlled growth for clones within the tube. How could preteen Shins manage to raise Shin babies for 12 years and still be preteens themselves if not? By raise, I mean normal caretaking of a baby or literally waiting 12 years for the other Shins to become preteens.

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Was an actual time range given for when he was born I don't think so