[Spoilers] how is kakashi suppose to fight?

Bantos

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He's still a good jonin level ninja, although without kamui he's pretty much useless nowadays since everyone else has some hax ability.

Angelic.

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
maybe we'll see some new stuff against the zetsu army if kishi has the balls to go through with it. needs something fresh and exciting for the series and characters to go all out...

SkyGodHorus

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I predicted Obito may give him both his eyes and Sakura will infuse them, while he will use eight gates in conjunction with them since he's used the eight gates before and had his sharingan while observing all of Gai's, but of course everyone called me an "idiot."

AlexM123

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I dont understand why people question if he still has all the techniques. Sharingan does not store them for you, it helps you learn them at a quick rate, you still learned them.
Except for the fact that no one has been shown using a copied technique without also having their sharingan activated.

Sasuke activated his sharingan to utilize lee's taijutsu.
Kakashi uses his sharingan every time he uses a copied jutsu. He has only been shown using the summoning technique and raikiri without it. So its safe to say he cant do anything now.

RedRobin

Legendary
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Except for the fact that no one has been shown using a copied technique without also having their sharingan activated.

Sasuke activated his sharingan to utilize lee's taijutsu.
Kakashi uses his sharingan every time he uses a copied jutsu. He has only been shown using the summoning technique and raikiri without it. So its safe to say he cant do anything now.
You do realize Kakashi always had his sharingan open.

Xantai

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kakashi + Kamui

-Higher Chakra waste
-Kamui doujutsu
-Improve Raikiri
-copying tecnique