Lambeezy

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Okay listin in Manga Kakashi is seen throwin down with
Jinchuiki Alot of them too and he won"em to with help of guy but when pain Came to town he became pains bitch Hands down then when he was fighting Kakuzu He was Getting Owned Like A M'f So anybody care to explain how Kakashi suddenly grown in strenght in such a short time casue im all ears

Reactions: Οdin

Pendulum1337

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
How did Kakashi Fight the tailed beast and win the fight but when he faced pain he lost
Simple. I never viewed Kakashi as weak. He was put as Naruto's Sensei back in PART 1 because he was suited to best control Naruto if the kyuubi went beserk, even at that young age.

So you tell me, when in the history on Naruto was Kakashi weak?
He struggles with stamina, we all know that...

Lambeezy

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Simple. I never viewed Kakashi as weak. He was put as Naruto's Sensei back in PART 1 because he was suited to best control Naruto if the kyuubi went beserk, even at that young age.

So you tell me, when in the history on Naruto was Kakashi weak?
He struggles with stamina, we all know that...
If you really look at it he Failed too hold off 2 pains and When he faced Kakuzu he was getting a beat down
then Out of now where he Fights A Tailed beats and Pulls off a win and not just 1 tailed beat 2 at the most

Beta1

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If you really look at it he Failed too hold off 2 pains and When he faced Kakuzu he was getting a beat down
then Out of now where he Fights A Tailed beats and Pulls off a win and not just 1 tailed beat 2 at the most
When he faced the 2 pains he had probably already used some chakra on saving other people we just didn't see that. and he had to kinda babysit the weaker ninja who was supposed to help him ( except Choza )

Now he fighting the tailed beasts with the one and only Gai. Gai and Kakashi is pretty much equally strong and fill in where the other one misses out ( this meaning one of then has what the other one lacks ) Together they become probably one of the strongest duo's. ( Not the strongest but still up there ) Putting them together is a huge power boost for both of them

This is my guess.

Baka Sennin

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
he didn't get owned in either scenario

he almost killed the deva path, it only survived because the asura jumped in and died instead. and the deva path managed to capture naruto btw, it's immensely strong.

he did very well against kakuzu and hidan, despite having to take care of team 10 also. he killed one of kakuzu's hearts without him sensing it, and set the stage for the second to die. kakuzu is a chakra monster, he's a bad match for kakashi.

anyway, when facing strong opponents everyone will grow quickly. kakashi has simply done the same

Fie94

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Welcome to da Nbase n hav fun ..well ,pain > tailed beast ..so pain > kakashi > tailed beast ,that's how i think (kakashi was about to become a kage after all :]) -wrong section-
You must be registered for see images

../Btw read da rules .