How high or low are Sakura's chakra reserves?

MAN OF SIN

Elite
Kin
30💸
Kumi
273💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
using stats from databook 3.. nice. That sure will get you somewhere man. But just in this thread.

SHe couldn't do shit because Kishi was too busy wanking Kakashi aka Mr.Plothole
Databook 3 covers the early stages of part 2. Which was only several months ago in story at most. 3 years of storing chakra and that is all it adds up to. lmao

Dude, she had a power up(kyuubi cloak) at the time and was still getting her ass kicked.

Venomous Cobra

Legendary
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Databook 3 covers the early stages of part 2. Which was only several months ago in story at most. 3 years of storing chakra and that is all it adds up to. lmao

Dude, she had a power up(kyuubi cloak) at the time and was still getting her ass kicked.
Also databook 4 has no stats , he's just denying

Neji Hyūga2

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If I had to say what her reserves are I'd probably put them at low-mid Kage level. She pretty much does what Tsunade does and well, she is a Kage(very average at that though).

Neji Hyūga2

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Chakra reserves are not about what you do, you either have them or dont.
If it was the case how would any average person train themselves to use more jutsu's? In Kakashi's case he could only do a couple Kamui's and then he trained himself to use more. I highly doubt the amount of chakra used for it went down. It must be he just expanded his reserves.

Same principle for Sakura.

AlphaScythian

Legendary
Kin
90💸
Kumi
51💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If it was the case how would any average person train themselves to use more jutsu's? In Kakashi's case he could only do a couple Kamui's and then he trained himself to use more. I highly doubt the amount of chakra used for it went down. It must be he just expanded his reserves.

Same principle for Sakura.
Im not talking about whether its possible to up stamina or not.

What you did is basically equalled tsuna's and hers fighting capability which was low mid w/e kage level and estimated reserves as such, but its nonsense.

Ever since kid naruto had bigger reserves then kakashi, was he elite jonin back then?

KingHashirama

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

She putting off alot of chakra to focus on the yinseal..

Was her yinseal unlocked when the databook was made? No.. so stop being an idiotic troll.

"she had a power up at the time and was still getting her ass kicked". She didn't even fight 1 vs 1 in the entire war..

I guess Sasuke still has only 3.5 stamina even with his Rikudou power up right?

KingHashirama

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Chakra reserves are not about what you do, you either have them or dont.
Hmm you can grow your chakra control as you grow.. A child will not have the same reserves as he would as an adult.

Naruto as a kid had 10 times for the chakra of Kakashi.. and now he has much more than that, even if you don't count Kurama.

AlphaScythian

Legendary
Kin
90💸
Kumi
51💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hmm you can grow your chakra control as you grow.. A child will not have the same reserves as he would as an adult.

Naruto as a kid had 10 times for the chakra of Kakashi.. and now he has much more than that, even if you don't count Kurama.
Read the ****ing thread before you look like king clown U_U

What your trying to counter i literally said above

Conspirator.

Legendary
Kin
124💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
She has a high amount of chakra. Not debatable. This is seen when she was able to use her chakra transfer ability to help Obito travel through Kaguya dimensions, which even Kaguya said was chakra taxing. Now, I am not saying she has bijuu level reserves or anything, but she's definitely well above average.

AmitDS

Kin
4💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
With the yin seal Sakura's reserves are estimated in canon to be around the level of a tailed beast's/KCM Naruto's.
This is because DB 4 states that Hashirama's regeneration is due to his massive chakra reserves which dwarf Tsunade's which resulted in her needing the seal to access regeneration. Sakura, unlike Tsunade doesn't waste chakra 24/7 keeping her body young (she has more seal chakra/ more chakra than Tsunade).

You must be registered for see images

Hashirama noted that he has a little more chakra than KCM Naruto and we know people like the 4th raikage can be born with reserves comparable to a tailed beast which adds more validity to the clear db 4 statement i.e. regeneration requires reserves around Hashirama's and a seal storing chakra for years provides this.

Of course Hashirama has more chakra than all of those mentioned here as he clearly states he had more than KCM Naruto but Sakura's reserves with her seal should be somewhere around this and above Tsunade's with her seal if only marginally (I assume the difference in their reserves really show up more and more when Tsunade maintaining her youthful body constantly is added on to a situation where she is fighting, healing and using regeneration a lot)

The quality of Sakura's chakra and how fast she can replenish her reserves, however, are another discussion altogether and irrelevant to a discussion on quantity.

• Angry
Reactions: minamoto