Tantalus Thief

Elite
Kin
385💸
Kumi
36💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This was funny and highly accurate. See if you can understand what he is saying without CC.
[video=youtube;JDawqNLXing]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JDawqNLXing[/video]

Inch

Legendary
Kin
155💸
Kumi
12💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
This is why I think it's funny when people get indignant about Desiigner being similar to future. like surprise surprise indistinct lyrics over big beats isn't hard to clone

Jazzy Stardust

Banned
Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
if young metro dont trust you im gon shoot you loljk

no but i get it, disco, funk and psychedelic rock all use vocal effects. when youre using effects like that you have to shape your words and phrases certain ways or you can bleed parts you didnt want over another. like say if you have delay on your voice, if you have that vocal track solo'd alone by itself in the mix. you'd hear the after effects from when you vocalize, so you have to think outside of the box for it to work on a song correctly

i dont think he can push his style any further though, hes just rehashing at this point. but i give him credit for making waves for people to surf on

Desiigner

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This is why I think it's funny when people get indignant about Desiigner being similar to future. like surprise surprise indistinct lyrics over big beats isn't hard to clone
A lot of people have tried to rap like him since he came in the game. Migos, Young Thug, Lil Uzi Vert, 21 Savage all took the pronunciation, mumbling flow from Future and gave their own note to it.

You can still hear a part that's missing in Desiigner's delivery to not be so Future-like.
I'm sure that with his debut album, he will find his own sound, which people cannot compare to Futures anymore.