[Discussion] How far was Netero from his prime?

EZQ

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Before fighting Meruem, Netero was about 50% or 30% as strong as his prime self (i don't remember well the number), and one of the ants told him that with that power he'd get killed by one of the royal guards. So he went to "sharpen his claws" and then came back, obviously stronger than the royal guards.

Do you think that he reached his prime? At least 70%?

If so, do you think Prime Netero stands a chance against pre-rose Meruem?

nanadaime

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
With no feats there's nothing to base a theory on so unless we get some sort of flashback showing his level of strength in his prime no one can come to a logical conclusion

Tantalus Thief

Elite
Kin
385💸
Kumi
36💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
he didn't reach his prime. Wasn't netero a 100+ years old? It must've been nearly a lifetime or at least an adulthood of years between his old self a prime. I don't think prime Netero could kill Meruem. He can put big injuries but I doubt he can kill him. He had 50% of his prime and Meruem got right back up after his strongest move. I think he would need much more than 100% of his prime.

Uchiha boii

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Netero was owning meruem it seemed but honestly it was just delaying the inevitable the buddah put no notable damage on meruem it was only after zero palm that meruem suffered any damage really and that was not much meruem ended up with a few scratches after zero palm nothing that would slow him down in the slightest so imo netero would have caused more damage in his prime but it would not be enough to kill meruem and he would still resort to rose

AnimusOra

Veteran
Kin
25💸
Kumi
2,253💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Isn't Prime Netero at least over 50 60 Yrs old compared to being over 100 in his death? Logically he is stronger because he obviously was born before Meruem. But if somehow did fight him in his prime pre rose meruem would still have a better chance to win. Mereum abilities so far make him the strongest being able to evolve so rapidly makes him a very dangerous opponent.

Itachi Edo

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Before fighting Meruem, Netero was about 50% or 30% as strong as his prime self (i don't remember well the number), and one of the ants told him that with that power he'd get killed by one of the royal guards. So he went to "sharpen his claws" and then came back, obviously stronger than the royal guards.

Do you think that he reached his prime? At least 70%?

If so, do you think Prime Netero stands a chance against pre-rose Meruem?
I think he was at 90% simply for the reason he wouldn't have challenged Meruem unless he was closer to his peak.

the big boss

Elite
Kin
97💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
he knew he could never beat Meruem, at any stage in his life.

he compared himself the the 3 guards , but he made them seem stronger, iirc.

i love hunter x hunter

kiiro

Veteran
Kin
57💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Just like Hiruzen in Naruto. Netero must have the same power in his tecnics, but he would be able to use them a lot.

His strength and speed would be slower than his prime, but the power of his tecnics is the same. But, a human body cant be compare with the King ant. More durability, strength, speed or physical stats.

And Netero was like 70 of his prime i think.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Idk but killing him..i think i would say he would have a chance in his prime and in my opinion the only reason Meruem really stood a chance was because he was strong but also he took alot of his attacks and studied him.He literally took over hundreds and hundreds of attacks from him and finally realized ok this is where i am gonna attack you in your slightly weak spot which noone would have gotten to ever! But because netero wasnt in my opinion really fighting him more so was thinking hey i am gonna just stall him because at this moment of time im not at my prime so i will try to damage him with my trump card rather than try to kill him.The whole match wasnt saying "Hey im gonna kill you"but more so "hey i wanna know more about him and stall him so my guys can do some damage over on the other side"Netero already knew and planned this from the beginning but i think if he was in his prime prime 100percent i think he would have had a chance and his motive wouldve changed from stalling to killing.