[Discussion] How exactly will Kid and Law hurt Kaido?

OG sama

Veteran
Kin
347💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ok so we know Luffy learned Advanced Armament Haki to bypass Kaidos scales allowing him to hurt enemies from within, but what do Law and Kid have in their arsenals that’s going to bypass Kaidos tough scales when G4 couldn’t do so?

I was thinking for Law since his DF is so ridiculously Hax that all Oda would need to do is take restrictions off his abilities and let him go wild, but I can’t see Law cutting Kaido with Room as that would kinda be too easy. Gamma knife sounds like the perfect attack to use, but how many of those can he dish out at a time now? It’s more than likely going to require several to get the job done. But I feel like he needs more than GK, he needs something that’s going to hurt Kaido but not immediately one shot him. But the problem is most of Laws arsenal is just 1 off attacks.

Kid, sense he seems to have a fruit that deals with Electromagnetism, I personally don’t believe he will have a problem attracting Metal as I feel as though he will show us that he has an extremely wide magnetic field. His G4 equivalent will probably be some metal man or metal Giant form that he creates by making his self a living Magnet. But he’s going to need more than scrap metal to convince me that he has the means to contribute in this battle with Kaido.

I was thinking since Kaidos scales are too strong maybe Kid can manipulate the blood within Kaidos body, that’s a pretty worthy substitute for no Advanced CoA. But man that would be ridiculously OP, but I can actually see something like this happening now, I don’t know what kind of limit Oda would need to give him to not make that so easy but he kinda needs a power like that in this battle.

Thoughts?

OG sama

Veteran
Kin
347💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i agreee nice read..keep up a good work!!!..
Yessirrr and I appreciate it, I make a lot of Luffy threads but I had to show some love to Kid and Law.

I don’t believe they will be dead weight in this battle they got their own unique abilities that are going to help them keep pace with Luffy.

And I expect some ridiculous feats from each one of them in this battle it’s going to be completely epic!!!!

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yessirrr and I appreciate it, I make a lot of Luffy threads but I had to show some love to Kid and Law.

I don’t believe they will be dead weight in this battle they got their own unique abilities that are going to help them keep pace with Luffy.

And I expect some ridiculous feats from each one of them in this battle it’s going to be completely epic!!!!
yw...why rn't u posting in boroto sektion???...no love for boroto manga????..

OG sama

Veteran
Kin
347💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Why are you so sure that they will hurt Kaido?
Because they can’t win any way else.

I doubt Luffy is going to be able to carry the offensive load despite him now having what’s necessary to hurt Kaido. He will no doubt deal some serious damage on his own but he still needs their help.

I don’t expect Kid and Law to play support in this battle, no point in that and with the way they are being built up, not wanting the other to take the shine even against some fodder ship. I don’t expect them to sit back and do nothing that’s just not happening.

Im_not_Osama_bin_laden

Regular
Kin
2,583💸
Kumi
330💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Because they can’t win any way else.

I doubt Luffy is going to be able to carry the offensive load despite him now having what’s necessary to hurt Kaido. He will no doubt deal some serious damage on his own but he still needs their help.

I don’t expect Kid and Law to play support in this battle, no point in that and with the way they are being built up, not wanting the other to take the shine even against some fodder ship. I don’t expect them to sit back and do nothing that’s just not happening.
I hoped at least that we see some things from them and I would love to see an attack from Luffy, Law, and Kid all at the same time like that would be wonderful.

Uchiha seeker

Legendary
Kin
2,218💸
Kumi
237💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Law will move things around. Kidd will defo die in this. Luffy will be doing damage but won't win. Then Big mum rushes in. Law sees this opportunity and uses room to replace her with luffy. They both collide and the two giants duke it out
Luffy get angry and joins while LAW brings in reinforcements...

Shellshocked

Kin
378💸
Kumi
43💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
There’s a lot of X factors in this fight Big mom being the major one. I think kid and law will have to tangle with linlin while Luffy and Zoro handle Kaido. Maybe even MoMo might get to shine here he does have that dragon form that’s displayed for a reason but I’m banking on Luffy for win after all he is the main man right

• Wow
Reactions: minamoto