How does Tobi intend on controlling the Juubi?

TobisPawn

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If only the SO6P was able to defeat it, and he had to split its chakra in order to save the world, how does Tobi (who isn't as strong as SO6P) intend on controlling it?

He's obviously been hiding his powers up until now, but can he still do something only the SO6P was capable of doing?

Last edited:

NOemotions

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
first of all.. how do you know how strong tobi really is.. ofc he has some tricks up hes sleeve to gain controll if he gets the chance..

natssuu

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sage was a normal human before he sealed Jubi inside of him. Tobi has everything that Sage had, eyes and body. Tsunade said that Tobi is immortal with Hashirama's cells, so even old age can't kill him.

joekyure

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't think he can or will be able to. You gotta collect Hachibi and Kyuubi then you gotta somehow work them into the Gedo Mazo statue, then summon the 10 tails(From the MOON!).. I don't think it'll be summoned at all. Unless Kishi decides "hey, let's kill naruto and bee"

TobisPawn

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
just seal it inside him
I think that'll be pretty tough, if Minato had to use Shiki Fujin on Kurama before being able to seal only half of Kurama's chakra into Naruto. :confused:

Sage was a normal human before he sealed Jubi inside of him. Tobi has everything that Sage had, eyes and body. Tsunade said that Tobi is immortal with Hashirama's cells, so even old age can't kill him.
Its debatable on whether the Sage got the Rinnegan before or after defeating the Juubi. But yeah, I guess you're right.

NarutoLuffy313

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If only the SO6P was able to defeat it, and he had to split its chakra in order to save the world, how does Tobi (who isn't as strong as SO6P) intend on controlling it?

He's obviously been hiding his powers up until now, but can he still do something only the SO6P was capable of doing?
Maybe he is hiding his true powers so that he can use them at the right moment to act badass.

But anyway think the rinnegan can control the Juubi. Tobi looks confident that he can control.

I have a theory, what if the sage put people on the moon to graud the Juubi's body just in case someone tries awaken it again.