Donald J Trump

Elite
Kin
912💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I know this is the wrong section, but the music section is dead. Forget the images and the slideshow from the video, I was wondering how the song sounds to you all?

Do you like it?
What do you think they're saying?
What do you think about their voices?

[video=youtube;PgZHtFoEwUI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PgZHtFoEwUI&list=RDPgZHtFoEwUI[/video]

Queen of Bananas

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sounds good to me ...
I think somebody betrayed him and now he's tired of world :elmo:
Voices are not bad not good .
[video=youtube;Woe3eIRmtqc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Woe3eIRmtqc[/video]

That... can be a lot more damaging than you realize... especially if they are younger.

I'm a bit better now since listening to narkotik kal; I'd say expectations kill. Only expect that which is feasible. Just listened to the first few parts but sounds like he expected her to be for him what he lacked in giving to himself; that's when he responded with "sadness" - perhaps indicating that she was capable of giving him what he needed and for a while she did, and he grew dependent on her, but when she stopped or became unable to or died, the sadness is indicative of "loss" as though he lost a part of himself.

Again, didn't listen to the whole thing but that's what I perceive.

Last edited:
Reactions: SZiaee

SZiaee

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
[video=youtube;Woe3eIRmtqc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Woe3eIRmtqc[/video]

That... can be a lot more damaging than you realize... especially if they are younger.
At first yeah but after a while , they become more tired of world and everything .... Their hairs become too long ,Their bones become broken , Their voices become too tired ....
What's your opinion BTW ?

Jazzy Stardust

Banned
Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
mmm, its okay

not very stylish for the genre or instrumentally imo but its colored in melancholy for sure. a lot of sky blue, violets and grey tones. the piano is nice, its not really doing anything interesting but it adds rain drops to the song during the arpeggios, i also liked it had choir vocals at one point. i dont like the drum machine, i get because its hip-hop they probably threw it in their for cliche. but a acoustic kit would sound a lot better and blend a lot better with the other voicings in the song. the bass line is also super basic, it might as well not even be in the song, it cuts in with like a 1&2 slide type beat in the arrangement at parts but its not doing much. i definitely wasnt expecting the choir vocals or those random acoustic guitar strums towards the end. i feel like they could have utilized those timbres more so at the end it climax with all the different instruments but whatever. theres also no outro, they just fade out from the chorus but like you wrote and intro, so why not make an outro? makes no sense

the rapper i dont understand but he sounds lifeless, no kind of energy or character, could be any foreign person. same with the chorus melody but hes not annoying. just no kind of unique personality or character to his voice, flow is also generic. overall though its an okay song

Reactions: Donald J Trump

Queen of Bananas

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
At first yeah but after a while , they become more tired of world and everything .... Their hairs become too long ,Their bones become broken , Their voices become too tired ....
What's your opinion BTW ?
I gave my opinion. And I know all too well how that feels, the burdens of a thousand voices breaking your back and decaying the tenacity of the soul to survive. The best solution is to distance from all that aim to suffocate one, or to self destruct if one cannot escape a toxic environment or relationship in order to sustain sanity. The latter is less appealing as it results in the loss of inherent creative cognitive capacity; but in some cases, it is unavoidable due to the nature of the opposing individual that seeks to sustain the toxic relationship.

In the case of Azula, it was her father. The force on her will she could not overpower.

Azula is a princess on the surface, but quite literally, she was trained to be a child soldier for the bidding of her greedy father. She's a victim of an environment and circumstance she could not avoid or escape. She went to the extent of mental illness that breached sanity into insanity. She basically experienced so much pain, she became insane to escape it. The psychosis and delusions and power and superiority were not enough to soothe her insecurities and emotional disturbance. Hence, her mind lost it and she had to destroy herself to save herself.

The saddest part is that nothing and no one could have saved Azula because she was indoctrinated into being a slave of her father by means of emotional manipulation and dependency. Zuko managed to break free because Zuko was seen as incompetent, but Azula was sharp, precise and intelligent, which is also why she had to take herself out through the insanity as well; sometimes something too powerful and great attracts the wrong attention and thus the undesirable external entity's undesirable reaction.

Zuko basically just too the easy way out, he made friends and learned to form healthy relationships because the narcissist abandoned him as being of no use to him anymore. Zuko's incompetence lead to his freedom whereas Azula's competency led to her demise. For her to break free would have meant for her to oppose and take down the firelord as a means to overpower him and regain herself, but she was already emotionally fcked from the get go. She never actually had a future to begin with.

Basically a person chooses insanity when there is no other way to meet their needs.

Taking care of mental health is really important. smh. people need to realize this.

Last edited:

Donald J Trump

Elite
Kin
912💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
mmm, its okay

not very stylish for the genre or instrumentally imo but its colored in melancholy for sure. a lot of sky blue, violets and grey tones. the piano is nice, its not really doing anything interesting but it adds rain drops to the song during the arpeggios, i also liked it had choir vocals at one point. i dont like the drum machine, i get because its hip-hop they probably threw it in their for cliche. but a acoustic kit would sound a lot better and blend a lot better with the other voicings in the song. the bass line is also super basic, it might as well not even be in the song, it cuts in with like a 1&2 slide type beat in the arrangement at parts but its not doing much. i definitely wasnt expecting the choir vocals or those random acoustic guitar strums towards the end. i feel like they could have utilized those timbres more so at the end it climax with all the different instruments but whatever. theres also no outro, they just fade out from the chorus but like you wrote and intro, so why not make an outro? makes no sense

the rapper i dont understand but he sounds lifeless, no kind of energy or character, could be any foreign person. same with the chorus melody but hes not annoying. just no kind of unique personality or character to his voice, flow is also generic. overall though its an okay song
What a thorough breakdown. Nice one.

Queen of Bananas

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I went on a rant. Apologies. I tend to over-express once I get going.

I'm not a fan of such music at all. I tend to go for the very expressive and extroverted/aggressively poised voices in music like linkin park. This man sounds defeated; defeat while alive is impossible, he lingers on something that does not exist, it is only death that truly defeats us.

In any case, the music itself is not very unique, it's generic. I don't like this music at all.

Last edited:

Dreckerplayer

Elite
Kin
26💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sounds good to me ...
I think somebody betrayed him and now he's tired of world :elmo:
Voices are not bad not good .
I don't think anything happened to him, I think he's just playing victim and wants to make an insincere impression. Some silly hurt "we broke up" song.Another "loser" song.

Wannabes.

XANARCHY

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't think tempo is on point.
I can't understand the language but he sounds like he can carry a tune but again given the music choice he sounds kinda stilted like he is trying to force a flow that simply isn't there

XANARCHY

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't think anything happened to him, I think he's just playing victim and wants to make an insincere impression. Some silly hurt "we broke up" song.Another "loser" song.

Wannabes.
You get a dislike for that tired ass signature that seems like it was lifted right from the red pill or the Donald subreddit.