Haosrithy

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Without a doubt, Naruto would cream Sasuke if he were to fight him head on right now. I mean Naruto is just throwing out a shit ton of power and Sasuke is just regressing. Sorry Sasuke-fanboys, you got to look at the facts Naruto is near God power at the moment.(alright maybe I went too far but it is partially true). So the questions we all should be asking is How in the living hell is Sasuke going to catch up and match Naruto in terms of power? I think he needs to have a mini-fight with Madara and get PS. Rinnegan maybe?

Crossroads

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
You must be registered for see images

OP: PS, new EMS ability, Curse Mark level 3, new Enton variations that tie into and mesh with his older abilities, such as Kirin.

Food for thought.

Last edited:
Reactions: scorezor

Haosrithy

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ

OP: PS, new EMS ability, Curse Mark level 3, new Enton variations that tie into and mesh with his older abilities, such as Kirin.

Food for thought.
Seems about right except for the Curse Mark part. It could be possible but I just can't see him regaining curse mark.

Crossroads

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Seems about right except for the Curse Mark part. It could be possible but I just can't see him regaining curse mark.
I can see Jugo somehow giving Sasuke this ability through means of Jugo's death, besides the war needs more death.. and if Sasuke goes back to Konoha... I don't see Konoha letting Jugo live there. I really think Jugo is going to die here soon which means power-up for Sasuke.

Plus, what if Sasuke could fuse Perfect Susano'o with a higher form of Curse Mark with no negative side effects that enables his Susano'o to fly?

OP Sauce.

Haosrithy

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I can see Jugo somehow giving Sasuke this ability through means of Jugo's death, besides the war needs more death.. and if Sasuke goes back to Konoha... I don't see Konoha letting Jugo live there. I really think Jugo is going to die here soon which means power-up for Sasuke.

Plus, what if Sasuke could fuse Perfect Susano'o with a higher form of Curse Mark with no negative side effects that enables his Susano'o to fly?

OP Sauce.