Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
How does one become a teenage Sakura fan

A mother Sakura makes sense :sdo: same as Papa Sasuke he was coolest on Boruto The Movie. However being in this base for many years, there always existed Sakura wankers. Man I don't know how they became fans of her.

She friendzoned Nardo in a terrible way, got played by Sauce like ping ball and still refused to fight stab him etc. In some ways I am glad Nardo never married such. Man how do you become a fan of hypocrisy?

The worst is seeing people wanking someone who never won a solo fight the entire series

Last edited:

Guntah

Elite
Kin
148💸
Kumi
78💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The thread asks a question and you answer "Everyone knows that dou, why make a thread about it?"
You must be registered for see images
Well, everyone knows that too. It is pretty obvious, after all...

Its just a matter of either wanting to troll badly or just having a bad taste in general.

Also, questions usually end in question marks. Just pointing that out for future reference.

HashiraMadara SenjUchiha

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well, everyone knows that too. It is pretty obvious, after all...

Its just a matter of either wanting to troll badly or just having a bad taste in general.

Also, questions usually end in question marks. Just pointing that out for future reference.
I'll take the "bad taste" answer :sdo:
BTW the thread question falls behind the last sentence :sdo: "for future references" :pkun: