wael reda

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I mean, when Madara uses limbo, does it get out from him going towards the target or it appears directly on the target?
I think it is the former, Sasuke said it comes back to Madara’s body after certain time and we saw it really comes back to the real body

that means it doesnt disappear where it is, but it goes back to Madara’s body ,that means it comes out from Madara’s body too, it doesnt appear on the target directly

what do you think? does it appear directly on a target or it comes out from Madara’s body?

KCMNaruto

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Or could be used in two ways depeding on need:

- appear on line of sight where user look at
- appear next to body as normal clone does

Xāvî1

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Give me a minute i will go ask madara!! XD just joking!!

It's kind of like a normal clone except its invisible. Forms right outside the body & it can't be sensed.

wael reda

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Or could be used in two ways depeding on need:

- appear on line of sight where user look at
- appear next to body as normal clone does
so why doesn't it disappear where it is instead of coming back to the real body?
that means it gets out the real body too

KCMNaruto

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
so why doesn't it disappear where it is instead of coming back to the real body?
that means it gets out the real body too
Simply it can appear outside of body in two ways but it always has to return to body to carry any wounds/expierience towards Original just like shadow clones. Unless you believe Madara's Limbo clone was able to cover distance to tailed beasts in mere second.

Vicmann

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Limbo is the realm between life and death so i imagine this "clone" being more of a summon. He summons it in close proximity to his body and due to its speed the clone can go extremely fast near a target. It comes back to Madara's body after a short time when the summoning duration expires.

AlphaScythian

Legendary
Kin
90💸
Kumi
51💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Bunch of invisible clones inflicting physical damage so far.
Can be sensed with senjutsu and seen by rinnegan, can be harmed by senjutsu attacks only.
Time to time have to overlap with original.