Elite
Kin
9,371💸
Kumi
1,003💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Is he from Konoha? How does he know the Rasengan? How does he know Konohamaru's last name? How does he know who Boruto is?
How does he know these things? Is he some revived Jiraya that has been keeping tabs on them?

Guntah

Elite
Kin
148💸
Kumi
78💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Jiraiya's son. He's definitely Jiraiya's son. I mean, I know it sounded ridiculous at first, but the guy summons frogs, has Fire Release and knows the Rasengan...and has white hair. Who else does that remind you of? Plus, I bet that if he takes off that mask he'll probably have those markings below his eyes too.

Not to mention, its not difficult to imagine Jiraiya sleeping with some random woman and getting her pregant, the guy was a massive pervert. Then he returns years later as a mysterious stranger and teaches the kid the Rasengan and lets him sign the toad contract. Naruto himself would have never noticed the name signed between Jiraiya's and his father's...or Minato's or himself depending on how old Kashin Koji really is. That name sounds like an alias anyway, the guy wears a mask and acts all mysterious. But the point is, Jiraiya can't stay around to raise a kid, he has a duty to his village, so he goes off and never returns. Then the kid grows up, puts on a mask, takes an alias and joins Kara.

Last edited:

kiiro

Veteran
Kin
57💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Maybe because he is a spy and he used to live in Konoha.

And, If I remember, Jiraiya said he had no children when he talked with Tsunade about Minato.

The Paradox

Regular
Kin
3💸
Kumi
30💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Maybe he's a clone of Jiraiya that Orochimaru made after he was killed off by Nagato/Pain, and once he found out "who" he was he defected from Orochimaru and either joined or helped found Kara.